Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always liked the look of white walls on older cars and thinking of doing it on my wagon. Picture on the left is how it looks now and photoshoped white walls on the right. What are your opinions?? Should I do it??

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks kinda cool to me. I wouldn't do it on mine, but with the black wagon I can't say I hate it. But like others have said, it's your car do what you like with it

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
According to the General Guidelines of Life, rule number 4,375 says "No white walls on low profile tires"

·
Super Moderator
16,838 Posts
According to the General Guidelines of Life, rule number 4,375 says "No white walls on low profile tires"
:rofl:

What he said. If you like it, go for it: I don't like it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
+1 :lol: White walls looked great on old cars with high-profile tires, as long as the driver wore patent leather shoes with white spats. If you don't wear those, forget about white walls.

Something else entirely would be to paint your tires walls (providing they are not too low profile) with The Wall white bricks motive, like I did with my snare drum:

PS. OK I didn't paint it myself, I had a paintbrush artist do it :) I just built the snare drum as a tribute to my favorite album of all times (next to Abbey Road).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the feedback guys, after reading the comments I made the decision.. "NO White Walls" :) They are however, popular here in Australia, even on modern cars with low profile tyres..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts