Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am going to be putting new shocks. Just looking for some advice on which ones and where to find. If you got some good pricing let me know! Thanks for the help!

-ben

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any others? Come on ya'll gotta have some experience with this...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
The Tokico's that RPM is carrying are not bad either!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i dont think your 6 is lowered(based on your sig), but if you want to get lowered, just get a coilover.. the cheapest ones out there is tein basic i guess.. and it's quite good...

·
Registered
475 Posts
for adjustibility, get koni yellows. Otherwise, KYB are good. OEM aren't taht bad either.

http://www.therpmstore.com/index.php?cPath=26_54
[/b]
I concur :)

i dont think your 6 is lowered(based on your sig), but if you want to get lowered, just get a coilover.. the cheapest ones out there is tein basic i guess.. and it's quite good...
[/b]
Isn't it true that your stock shocks can't handle that load aswell with the spring kit?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
;... i m talking about coilovers (= springs and shocks/struts), so basically, if you only get lowering springs, your shocks will wear out faster... but if you get coilover, the shocks/struts that came with it matches the specs with the springs that came with it... does that make sense? :blink: i m not even sure how to say it.. LOL

·
Registered
475 Posts
OK the coil over kits, i see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts