Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of my current rims (even though they are badass) and will be selling them once winter hits. Anyway, I'm looking for a new look, I'm either going to stay with 18's or make the switch to 19's.

Some options I'm looking at:
Speedy Fin-7

Speedy Lite-8

ADR M-Classic

ADR SZ-1

G-Racing Seki

Konig Imagine

Tork Champion

Tork Revo

Tork F15

Tork Imagine

Yeah, just be blunt with me, if you think it'll look like shit on a 6, just say so :) Trying to get away from the common 5-spoke wheel also if you didn't notice ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Try these in black! There called Tenzo Passion 5 available in 18" and 19" just search tenzo wheels

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Fin-7 is my favorite. Since someone else mentioned Tenzo-R you should aslo check out the Shiu 10 and the Mach 10 by them, they're pretty sweet.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Try these in black! There called Tenzo Passion 5 available in 18" and 19" just search tenzo wheels
[/b]

I have those rims in black on my gray 06, and they look real good.

·
Registered
214 Posts
ever thought about a set of wedsport sa-70's or some advan rs wheels?

i would like to get either one of those once i come up with some cash.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
1. lite-8
2. fin-7

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems like Fin-7 and Lite-8 are the front runners. How about the Torks, post edited above.

Some badass lips on these bitches.... :) Those F15's are starting to grow on me...I like them a lot although I'm not sure how multiple spokes like that would look on a 6.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I like most others think the Speedy Lite 8 looks the best. After that it's a tough choice between the Fin-7 and the ADR SZ-1.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I'm tired of my current rims (even though they are badass) and will be selling them once winter hits. Anyway, I'm looking for a new look, I'm either going to stay with 18's or make the switch to 19's.

Some options I'm looking at:
Speedy Fin-7

[/b]
If those are my options: Speedy Fin-7

1 - 20 of 24 Posts