Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a Jensen 9311TS, i have been having a problem with it. I was playing a CD then it started skiping so i moved to the next track, it wouldn't play it i changed the CD and it said "BAD DISK" so i tried puting in all my CDs and none of them worked i put in a DVD and it worked fine. I called Jensen and they told me to send it in they dont know whats wrong with it. Does anyone know how i can fix it? or have this problem before. Any help will be good, THANKS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
probably something internally, like with the laser or something in that area. I suggest you send it in, it is under warranty? Do you have another deck to put in in the meantime, just wondering because I know how it is to drive without any music, it sucks. Or it could be something else, maybe you should disconnect it for about 30 seconds and reconnect it, maybe something needs to be reset, I would actually send it in for repair or get a new one.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Only fix I know of is the trash fix. Throw the $300 in-dash away and save some money and buy a quality unit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only fix I know of is the trash fix. Throw the $300 in-dash away and save some money and buy a quality unit.
[/b]
It was a gift, and unlike you i'm not an ungreatful piece of shit!!! so next time keep your stupid ass commets to yourself.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
It was a gift, and unlike you i'm not an ungreatful piece of shit!!! so next time keep your stupid ass commets to yourself.
[/b]

It may have been a gift,and it is not ungrateful to take an item back and get instore credit at walmart and buy a nicer deck.I'm not trying to trash your thread,but the factory unit is nicer than a jensen and better quality.It will cost you more in parts and diagnostics than to purchase a new jensen.You asked for feedback and help,sometimes you will get negative comments.check out the buy/sell thread.You can probably find a deal on a unit there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts