Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone to install this kit for me since I have very poor skills at this sort of thing. It is coming from CPE next week (April 10th). I was wondering if I could hire someone in my area to help me out with it. I know a mechanic who can do it, but it probably will run close to $80 an hour. Let me know if you can me out and I am willing to pay for the help. Thank you.

Justin - my cell is 404-895-7133. Thanks

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hey man! I have one too! although i had a buddy do it. but hey APRIL 15th. you should come to charleston! im sure we could all work on it and get it done pretty quick! i mean 8 mazda6 guys, im sure we could get it done. and we can get it done and you can dyno your car!
let me know man, im spiker98 on AIM

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=49540
thats the link for the meet

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can install it for you. I installed mine a couple of months ago. Send me a PM if you're still looking for some help. I live in Gwinnett though (Norcross).

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the posts. I couldn't make it this weekend - work! Anyway, Jimmy let me know. I send a PM to you. Thanks,

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, not yet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
JimmyGT
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing