Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is :D Springs should be in and on in a week or so...will post more pics when finished.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i think black would look best, but mostly b/c i can't picture how gunmetal would look on blackcherry. i'd like to see it photoshopped onto that color; could look really good.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I would say either black or silver even. I agree about the gunmetal, I think it wouldn't match well...

If you want, post up a decent size picture of your car and I can chop some rims on your car for ya...

I should have a little bit of time this afternoon for it...

Let me know...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am with MzBuckeye, silver /aluminum with a polished lip, need a contrasting light color to go with a dark color.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Anthracite, or hyper black if you want it to look stealthy. Silver, or hyper bright if you want your wheels to "pop". :yesnod:
Either way, they need a nice polished lip!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the reply's.

I would prefer the steathy look. Problem is I need to see it on the car first. As it stands now the stockers are too damn distracting from the rest of the car.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Well here is a quicky I did for ya.

They are 18x7.5 ASA AR1 in black w/ polished lip. Tirerack sells them...

I like them, they kinda stand out because of the lip, but it looks good. And sleek enough to look stealthy...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts

I like them, they kinda stand out because of the lip, but it looks good. And sleek enough to look stealthy...
[/b]
The ASA's are a great wheel, I have the aluminum with the polished lip on my wagon.

·
Registered
548 Posts
^^^I'm not feeling it. I'm with MZBuckey and msumlin, silver w/a polished lip would look the best IMO

·
Registered
900 Posts

[/b]
Hey, man! Do that with the AR1 silvers just for shits and giggles!!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Black is no good IMO. I wonder how those bronze wheels that Boozted has on his wagon would look? Risky, for sure, but might be pretty sweet. They look great on his squall blue, thats for sure.

Also, check out txwagon's cherry wagon, he's got some nice silver wheels on his and it looks real good.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hey, man! Do that with the AR1 silvers just for shits and giggles!!!
[/b]
Here are the silver ones...

I couldn't find a decent picture of them to chop from so that is why they look a little odd... Plus I am getting busy at work too...

·
Registered
947 Posts
Here is some Kazera KZ-B in Bronze...

Again, bad starting picture = bad chop IMO ... Sorry... But you get the idea...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i retract...black doesn't look good. i change my vote to either silver or gunmetal, perhaps with a polished lip.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts