Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, where is the buy/sell section ? Also can someone post links to sites that sell aftermarket mods for my the mazda 6 ? I have a base 6i and want to do some mods on it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the club! The "buy/sell" section is towards the bottom of the forum page.

As far as links to mods. Depends on what you want. You'll need to give a bit more info.

Good thing you posted that question in this section. You might want to add your location to help others offer info on things around you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Maddog. Here are a few things I like to do. Put a spoiler on my car, replaced the front chrome pastic grill, a nice antenna and alloy wheels. On the inside I want to do "lite" modifications that I can do myself. Maybe put a cold air intake or something easy a non mechanic can do. I've seen people take about MACI(sp?) huh>? dunno wht that is.

Welcome to the club! The "buy/sell" section is towards the bottom of the forum page.

As far as links to mods. Depends on what you want. You'll need to give a bit more info.

Good thing you posted that question in this section. You might want to add your location to help others offer info on things around you.
[/b]

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
adrian,

The best thing for you to do is do lots of reading. Especially the sticky part. You'll learn a lot regarding various modifications, etc.

Regarding what to buy and where to buy it, check out the sponsor sections. Also check out the group buy and the buy/sell section.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
The MAFCi is the CP-E cold air intake with MAF customizer. There's a lot about it, and many consider it to be the best mod you can make for the V6.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
ZoomZoom Diva
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing