Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, its coming close to my deadline for my presentation and i'm stuck. My team consists of 3 people

1) doing background on the EU and the member states
2) presenting a case study on the car pricing in the European Union
3) stuck closing the presentation, and to privide future insite to where these new laws are going.

If anyone can provide me with some me with some current inside from various countries across Europe that would be great.

1. what you guys paying for gas over there?
2. why the hell are prices so diffrent like 20% to buy a German car in Germany, compared to like Finland, or Greece or somewhere else? its crazy sick markup
3. what rules have been put in place to help out the consumers to stop people from getting ripped off?

If anyone can take the time out to help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is a strange post, but if you can help in any way that would be great.

Thanksk
Danny.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Between 1.2 US$ and 1.4$ per liter of gasoline. Approximately the same price for diesel fuel.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks....so thats like normal to say almost or around 6 dollars per gallon...wow...thats nuts

how do people afford range rovers and such over there!?

Can you now go over to other countries to buy cars now? or are the car prices still shady and higher in some countries like Germany compared to Finland or Greece?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts