Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says, I need a set of front mudgaurds. I believe they are the same for the sport and non-sport, but not 100% positive. I sold my set about 8 months ago but with all of the highway driving I am doing now, I need another set. I gave my last ones away for free, just had the buyer pay shipping. If someone would be willing to do that, that would be greatly appreciated :drive: I paid $6.55 for shipping from St. Louis to Alabama so that should give you somewhat of an idea on shipping if anyone is interested, I really appreciate it guys and gals...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Like it says, I need a set of front mudgaurds. I believe they are the same for the sport and non-sport, but not 100% positive. I sold my set about 8 months ago but with all of the highway driving I am doing now, I need another set. I gave my last ones away for free, just had the buyer pay shipping. If someone would be willing to do that, that would be greatly appreciated :drive: I paid $6.55 for shipping from St. Louis to Alabama so that should give you somewhat of an idea on shipping if anyone is interested, I really appreciate it guys and gals...
[/b]
Didn't they only come on the base non sport model?. I'd let you have mine but I think I threw them away. I can check for you but no promises..

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didn't they only come on the base non sport model?. I'd let you have mine but I think I threw them away. I can check for you but no promises..
[/b]
I believe you are correct...if you'd check, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks man :drive:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
yeah I can't find them anywhere. I must have tossed them when I put my sideskirts on since I would not be able to use them with the sideskirts on at all.. . Sorry

·
Registered
649 Posts
I think i still have mine, let me clean them up(they're a bit muddy) and thier yours.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think i still have mine, let me clean them up(they're a bit muddy) and thier yours.
[/b]
Great, I really appreciate it. As long as their not physically torn up, its good man. Shoot me a PM and let me know how much I owe you for shipping and your time.. :drive:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts