Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the deal: we have pictures of cells that we need to take measurements of. We have digital image files of the cells. Can anyone recommend the best way to get the lengths of the cells using computer programs. We have Scion Image and Photoshop at our disposal. The thought is to skeletonize the images to get the basic lines of the cells.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, so I thought that would work but apparently I misunderstood my boss...

The cells aren't linear and we need something that will assign/draw lines through the center of the curve of the cell, and hopefully give us some kind of measurement of the total length of the vector. Then the length of the comined vectors would preferably be output and summed up in a table or some accesible data file.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i can't even hear the 'whoosh' as this stuff is WAY over my head.
What kind of work do you do?

OK, so I thought that would work but apparently I misunderstood my boss...

The cells aren't linear and we need something that will assign/draw lines through the center of the curve of the cell, and hopefully give us some kind of measurement of the total length of the vector. Then the length of the comined vectors would preferably be output and summed up in a table or some accesible data file.
[/b]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
2poor4MS6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing