• gunmetal

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all,
I'm new to the site, well i have been reading it for the last month because i was interest in buying a 6. But yea.. i know i'm getting one cause all your cars look awesome. But i want all your opinions. What is the best color to buy in the US colorss of the 6. I saw all the colors in person and i like the lapis blue, yellow, and the proformance white. i like the blue myself but it looks kindof of purple from some angles so i'm confused. I don't want to be stepping out of a barney lookin car. heh i wanted all your input.
So whatcha think??:) :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Reading Topic: NEED ALL YOUR INPUT... please help

It's simple...take the color YOU think the car looks best in. We can only give you a slight hint of where you wanna go. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts

"that crappy red metallic color"

LOL!! if you think its so crappy then why even list this as colors you'd want to buy?

So if the board here votes that as the best color you'd go and get it?

Just doesn't make sense!

Everyone has their own tastes. Get what YOU like .. nevermind what others think and say .. I mean are you buying this car to please others and look cool? Or for your own satisfaction and pleasure? Wake up!

haha .. sorry don't mean to be mean. But seriously .. get what you think looks cool. Search for pics online .. plenty of pics of every color out there.

Oh and how dare you forget to list Onyx Black!!!!! Just for that, I'm voting for the crappy red color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'NEED ALL YOUR INPUT... please help'

Originally posted by dBo

"that crappy red metallic color"

LOL!! if you think its so crappy then why even list this as colors you'd want to buy?  

So if the board here votes that as the best color you'd go and get it?

Just doesn't make sense!

Everyone has their own tastes. Get what YOU like .. nevermind what others think and say .. I mean are you buying this car to please others and look cool? Or for your own satisfaction and pleasure? Wake up!

haha .. sorry don't mean to be mean. But seriously .. get what you think looks cool. Search for pics online .. plenty of pics of every color out there.

Oh and how dare you forget to list Onyx Black!!!!! Just for that, I'm voting for the crappy red color.[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe, holy crap... that kid just flipped out over a topic message and a poll...... i pray for thoughs who are on the road with him when he is cranky........

- that crappy red color is the red metallic, and yes it is a CRAPPY color
- black is not on the list cuz, honestly, i forgot it, sorry about that.. didn't want you to have a kid over it
- i am going to buy the proformance white, so no i am not going to go buy what everyone else thinks is their favorite color. i thought it would be cool to hear what others liked.. didn't mean to make you freak out
- and the picture post, i have been all over the internet and i haven't found many white 6's with the sports package, and i wanted to know if anyone else has.

u have a lot of built up hostility, you probably should go see someone for that.
but maybe i will go buy the crappy red color to be as cool as you.

peace,
cyc

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Relax, it was just intended to be a wake up call for you. Take it with some humor. I don't think he flipped out. If you want to stick here you probably need some sense for sarcasm and irony. Don't take everything so seriously. Peace :)

·
Registered
163 Posts

Originally posted by cycout

hehe, holy crap... that kid just flipped out over a topic message and a poll...... i pray for thoughs who are on the road with him when he is cranky........[/b]
huh??? Flipped out? Its an internet forum. Don't get so easily riled up here man. I meant the entire post light heartedly. I used the quick reply tool thus the lack of smileys. So I apologize there. And I wish I was still a kid! 26 now to be exact :D :D :D

-  that crappy red color is the red metallic, and yes it is a CRAPPY color[/b]
Hmm, to each his own. But why list this "crappy" color in a poll where you asked for help on deciding what color to pick? If you think its crappy and have crossed it off your list, then why list it here at all? :sarc

-  black is not on the list cuz, honestly, i forgot it, sorry about that.. didn't want you to have a kid over it[/b]
My mistake here. The lack of smileys and the strong(?) language led to this one. I own a black 6 so I'm a big fan! :)

- i am going to buy the proformance white, so no i am not going to go buy what everyone else thinks is their favorite color. i thought it would be cool to hear what others liked.. didn't mean to make you freak out[/b]
Ummmm .. why didn't you tell us in your original post that you had chosen the white anyways? Your original post sure sounded like you were going to do just that ( "going to buy what everyone else thinks is their favorite color" ). I posted to tell you that you shouldnt worry about what other people like. Just choose what you like ... the white.

- and the picture post, i have been all over the internet and i haven't found many white 6's with the sports package, and i wanted to know if anyone else has.[/b]
Where in your original post did you ask for pics of white with sport package pics? If you did then I would have told you to search on this board. You'll find pics from at least 2 owners who have very nice white 6's. I considered white for awhile also and found the pics. Can't remember who those members were though, sorry :) Use the search function.

u have a lot of built up hostility, you probably should go see someone for that.
but maybe i will go buy the crappy red color to be as cool as you.[/b]
yeah huh? you all must bow down to my coolness! LOL!

it was a joke! I think you're the one should calm down a little. :D Oh, and I own a black one. If you did get the black one then you would definitely be cool in my book! :D j/k

But lets stop the insults ... we're all here to help. I wasn't putting you down. Just a wake up call.

Good luck with the car buying process!

·
Registered
237 Posts

if you really need help, go to http://www.club-atenza.com and find your way to memberlist.

at memberlist they have ALOT of pictures with basically any colour (bar silver contrail, classic red, and titanium grey). Ok, not basically any colour, but alot -_-'

·
Registered
391 Posts

Ok, if your younger, and you like chicks, etc. then take the speed yellow. Nothing looks better than that. That color looks identical as the yellow they use on ferrari and lambos. Well it might be little different, but it's nice. Red and blue are nice as well, but I again, yellow looks the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts