Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally have the money to put new wheels on my car and lower it (woohoo). I dont really have any experience with Mazda's so I need you guys help. In your opinion what are the best wheel specs for a flush look lowered on springs? preferably without having to roll the fenders but I will if i have to. Pics would be great:) thank you.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
I've answered a few other people on here with just about the same exact question. I'm very biased, but I personally believe I have just about the most flush setup this car allows for. I'm not lowered, but I could go down probably an inch without issues - I just don't because I live where that's not a smart idea.

20x8.5 E+35 TSW Nurburgrings
255/35/R20 Falken Azenis FK450

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a really dope setup. I was kind of leaning towards 20s but I was worried about them looking to big when I lower it. Yours doesnt look bad though.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
the widest you can go without any fender mods is 20x10 +40, or course 20x9 +38 will work also...this will put you fairly flush....

·
Registered
419 Posts
Before lowering it be 100% sure that looks are more important to you than comfort.
Lowering it comes with a stiffer and bumpier ride.
I have a lowered SHO and hate the ride, but love how it handles and of course how it looks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
jman1200
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing