Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apparently need a new water pump, gasket, right side engine mount and belt. I'm thinking of getting the Bosch water pump off amazon because the mazda one is just too pricey, is this a good idea? And any suggestions on which engine mount and belt i should get? thanks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
QUOTE (jumpman23j @ Jan 21 2010, 08:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1631449
I apparently need a new water pump, gasket, right side engine mount and belt. I'm thinking of getting the Bosch water pump off amazon because the mazda one is just too pricey, is this a good idea? And any suggestions on which engine mount and belt i should get? thanks.[/b]
this is the ATX transmission section, but as far as mounts go, I broke 2 passenger side motor mounts and a dog bone mount, i replaced the tranny mount and motor mount with the awr mounts and the vibration was to much so i went back to stock and changed my dog-bone mount with the one from streetunit and haven't had any problems, id say the weak link is the dog-bone mount. I would replace the motor mount with a stock one and upgrade your dog-bone mount, this way you wont vibrate you teeth out of your head, lol

I would think the Bosch water pump should work fine. I think im using a gates belt, or stock is fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts