Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to see if this would look classy or tacky. on this persons car(pic was stolen from another thread) i think it looks classy. I would like for you to take the CPE window banner and put it on mine. maybe somone could chop it on the back top or lower or both would be best. one on the top and then on the other pic have it on the bottom.

heres the banner

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
i personally think your car needs a little more customization before the banner. maybe it just needs tints or rims or something just to make it look less stock. i love that banner though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i personally think your car needs a little more customization before the banner. maybe it just needs tints or rims or something just to make it look less stock. i love that banner though.[/b]
I concur :drive:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a cpe part dont worry. im tinking aybet he bottom of the back window woudl ook better. ill play aorund with it hwen i get it

maybe somone could chop it on the back top or lower or both would be best. one on the top and then on the other pic have it on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Dude how many chops are you gonna ask for?? No offense, but don't you have an imagination? You can't just picture in your head what the stickers would look like in those places? I can see asking for chops for rims or body parts or whatever, I myself have asked for multiple chops for rims. But chops for debadging and stickers? C'mon...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts