Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie Here- 2010 S GT

Hi all-

I'm brand new to the forum. Last night I picked up my 2010 Mazda 6 S Grand Touring. It has the technology package (which of course includes nav) and Bose/sunroof package. I got it loaded to the hilt, save for a spoiler. It's black on black. I am completely stoked and couldn't be more excited. It's one of the sleekest, most modern cars I've seen in a long time. I'm sure I'll be posting questions and comments on here from time to time as I drive it more. I have attached two photos I took of it last night. Sorry that they're blurry- I took them with my cell phone. Better ones are forthcoming.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,550 Posts
IIRC the Navigation System (NV1) is a separate package from the Tech Package (1TE). I know this because if I get a '10, it will have the Tech pkg. but without Nav, and I've seen models equipped as such.

Either way, :welcome9: to the 6Club! :wavey:

There are a growing number of 2nd-gen owners that have already done a mod or two to their cars. Glad to see another owner added to our site...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. We have the same car but different colors. What suprises me the most with this car is the pick up and handling in the corners! Good luck with it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts