Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though I'm sure it's still going on a bit, I'm home already...

Nice to meet you all! Wish I had more time to talk shop, but kids are like that. Looking forward to the next meet, where I can be more a part of it -- I won't be in the middle of moving and so pressed for time then.

Thanks for all the info on tint, lights, etc.

·
Registered
979 Posts
the meet was a blast! had fun great to meet everyone.. Good food good times we will have to do it again soon maybe down by the lake.... Thanks adam and thanks to all who arranged it and came!!!

Hey the tint place I was talking bout in Leominster is called Sunroof, Sound and Security The guys name is Miguel Martinez and it is 623R North Main St
Leominster Ma 978-534-9911 website: www.sunsounds.us

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The meet was a blast. BTW, I rock at wiffle ball baby.

Ben, thanks for cooking, burgers was tasty.

·
Registered
979 Posts
yes Ben stellar cooking!!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Good shit.

Are there any more people out there with the base package for the 6 meaning no appearance package I felt lonely being the only one there.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I am sure there are some out there but it gives you an excuse to save up for a body kit....

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yup, good time no doubt. Good to see some new faces too.

No porblem guys, good to hear the new grill can hold her own.

Definately a succesful meet. Good weather, hot cars, and good food.

·
Registered
979 Posts
So when is the next one heheheh...lol

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Sorry again Joe.
[/b]
About what?? ;) It's all good.

Regardless, the meet was lots of fun, just nice to hang out with everyone. Should've remembered my sunscreen though, I'm feeling the burn! (Having a convertible didn't help either!)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
About what?? ;) It's all good.

Regardless, the meet was lots of fun, just nice to hang out with everyone. Should've remembered my sunscreen though, I'm feeling the burn! (Having a convertible didn't help either!)
[/b]

:nana: I didn't burn, just a nice crisp brown tan :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
:D The meet was a blast... it was cool to put 'real' faces w/ the names... The cruise to the meet was almost just as much fun! :drive:

I just got back from vacation and I must say that was the best part of it! :thumbup: (just don't tell my wife that) :D

Oh ya, and I'm running stock for now too...

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I just looked out the window and saw a monk walking down the street. A white dude with bald hair, gigantic beard, and a grey robe. He was carrying a Tripoli Bakery bag. It might have been the second funniest thing I've ever seen!

The reason I post it here, is that it was second only to a related event on the day of the meet, when Jay and I were passing the Lowell Connector enroute to the rest area meeting and we saw two identical looking monks to the guy I just saw, standing at the onramp to 495 thumbing a ride! Remember that Jay?!?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
DRAGONS6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing