Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TFT/LCD VGA Touchscreen Monitor

Lilliput 8" VGA TFT Touchscreen Monitor. This was never used, monitor still wrapped. Was going to install in my Mazda 6 but changed my mind and want to just get a metra turbo dash kit. I purchased this item for $350.00 but sacrificing and selling it for $200.00 (OBO).

Daniel Vallejo
email: [email protected]

[attachmentid=12678]

[attachmentid=12679]

[attachmentid=12680]

[attachmentid=12681]

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have a 7 inch wide screen, and it barely fits in the map compartment. You already test fitted?

·
Registered
626 Posts
what dont u want the screen....Ive been looking for a screen but 8in might be 2 big...

Anyway does it have a stand......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm I have been looking for a touch screen for my ride but I have no clue about how any of that stuff works.
[/b]
This monitor is the same as your home pc monitor, it simply connects to a computer. This monitor has the luxury of either using your finger tip, or a stylus pen to act as your mouse or you can just go ahead and use a regular mouse. If you wanna ask what kind of computer, I recommend a mini otherwise you'll have a big ass tower pc in your trunk or where ever you wanna put your PC.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I have a 7 inch wide screen, and it barely fits in the map compartment. You already test fitted?
[/b]
My 7" fits in losely. I wish I would have seen this becasue I JUST baught a new one frmo audiobahn like 5 days ago maybe becasue my last one crapped out on me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what dont u want the screen....Ive been looking for a screen but 8in might be 2 big...

[/b]
Actually, I have tested it out to and it will fit in our map compartment. You will simply need to do slight modifications on the hinges of the map compartment to make it go higher. What I was planning on doing was make my compartment door automated which would have took care of the height problem, otherwise width of the monitor fits perfect and actually better than the 7" monitors cause you won't have that big gap opening on the sides.

[/b]

Oh yeah, I forgot to answer your question... Yes it has a stand.

·
Registered
626 Posts
im interest
pm sent...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im interest
pm sent...
[/b]
I forgot to mention some other features. This has 2 av's meaning you could hook up
your playstation to it or any other video device, it also has one s-video and of course your vga connection
for your computer. You can switch through your connected components with just a push
of the a/v button.

[attachmentid=12830]

im interest
pm sent...
[/b]

Here are some more pics.

[attachmentid=12832]

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
Does it also come w/ car adapter of some sort??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does it also come w/ car adapter of some sort??
[/b]
The touchscreen has two power sources either AC (regular power cord) or DC (cigarette lighter). The cigarette lighter can be rewired to do direct connect so that you don't have to plug it in your cigarette lighter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
StvB
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing