Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have good suggestions on where to purchase a Nav (sd) card for a 2021 6 Carbon Edition?
I have seen for 2020 models but not for 2021.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought a nav card on e-bay. There are many for sale, some are older so look for highest letter in the part number. The 2020 card is the same as 2021. I think I paid $37 including shipping.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
How safe thru ebay. My worry is if I get a used card locked to another vin.
Sorry man, but do you know how cheap a 16GB SD card is? It wouldnt pay them to be bothered to sell an ACTUAL oem SD card vs just burning a new one. They prob make about $30 on the transaction as it is lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Let's back up a bit. The navigation feature can run on Android Auto, just connect your phone to the car with a UBS cable. My phone won't run Android Auto so I bought the nav card. It is loaded into an SD card which is cheap, but the software is not easily found and dealt with, especially for someone like me. I bought the nav card for an acceptable price, seeing as how my time is worth way than the $37 I spent.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Let's back up a bit. The navigation feature can run on Android Auto, just connect your phone to the car with a UBS cable. My phone won't run Android Auto so I bought the nav card. It is loaded into an SD card which is cheap, but the software is not easily found and dealt with, especially for someone like me. I bought the nav card for an acceptable price, seeing as how my time is worth way than the $37 I spent.
My friend got the card (well, i got it for her) and it worked fine in her 2020 CX-5.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts