Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I realized I am not the most experienced by a long shot, but imagine my surprise/disgust when I saw this upon opening the engine bay.

Can you tell what it is? If not, click here.

I guess the air duct thing works eh? =)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Camo to Florida!! I pick at least 1 a day from mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
THat's nothing. This is a nasty thing to find in your engine bay:

[/b]
yeah, i would rather walk than open my hood and see VTEC written in there!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i've had a snake that crawled up in my damn engine bay on my old car, and as i was driving down the highway, the damn thing pops out from the hood by the windshield and just stares at me... that bastard!

·
Registered
490 Posts
No worse than the huge spiders nest in my airbox. How the heck can there be a bunch of spiders in there and not get sucked into the engine? Them's some damn strong spiders!

·
Registered
185 Posts
[/b]
Eh Em.... That's I-VTEC LOL :nana:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
[/b]

:laugh:

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
yeah, thanks everyone...I'll be sleeping with cotton balls in my ears tonight in fear of those things crawling into my head and nesting on my brain.

·
Registered
428 Posts
When I was younger and worked at a gas station I opened up someones hood to find 3 kittens huddled up together on the battery enclosure of this older car. He said he had left it all winter in his laneway. Imagine the surprise on my face. Still can't understand how they stayed on their the whole drive to get gas.

I thought I hit a bird in the ms6 one day and when I was looking for damage or the corpse, I laughed at the thought of it getting lodged in the ducting to the intercooler. Luckily, I missed it.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I was at the dealership here in SD and saw an rx8 come in with a nest of rats in the engine and a bunch of chewed up wires taht used to be a main harness...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
my cousin once had a birds nest in the engine bay.

·
Registered
206 Posts
one of my friends started his engine and heard thumping in there, so he pops open his hood and we find that a cat got caught in the belts...not a pretty sight. :barf:

·
Registered
915 Posts
When I was younger and worked at a gas station I opened up someones hood to find 3 kittens huddled up together on the battery enclosure of this older car. He said he had left it all winter in his laneway. Imagine the surprise on my face. Still can't understand how they stayed on their the whole drive to get gas.

I thought I hit a bird in the ms6 one day and when I was looking for damage or the corpse, I laughed at the thought of it getting lodged in the ducting to the intercooler. Luckily, I missed it.
[/b]
yea, but there were at least 6 kittens when he started driving...

·
Registered
998 Posts
Just wait until someone posts a photo of a bunch of bees taking over the IC.

I can't seem to find the photos of the WRX that fell victim to this, but talk about a way to decrease the efficiency of our already poorly designed top mount.

Jason

·
Registered
87 Posts
Kinda glad we dont have hood scoops

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heh...I never knew. But yeah, my cousin had some rodents chew up her wires in the engine bay after parking for only a week or two.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Just wait until someone posts a photo of a bunch of bees taking over the IC.

I can't seem to find the photos of the WRX that fell victim to this, but talk about a way to decrease the efficiency of our already poorly designed top mount.

Jason
[/b]
whats that?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts