Question,
Do people still name their cars?
Is tnat still a thing?
Thinking of calling mine maddie,
Let me know what you call yours and please post pictures if you can

·
Registered
293 Posts
The better half named mine Bernie (short for Bernadette); because she is small and cute, but when she raises her voice people listen

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lool know that's a good back story. Woow i throught i was alone in this.
Thank you guys

·
Super Moderator
17,451 Posts
Ya'll already know mine; just look at my build thread title lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yooo UOTE="Byakuya, post: 5066561, member: 91003"]
[/QUOTE]
Mk
Yooo when i have ebough money i am gonna need you to ink me to car mods, you car loooks crazy,
What year is it?

·
Super Moderator
17,451 Posts
Yooo when i have ebough money i am gonna need you to ink me to car mods, you car loooks crazy,
What year is it?
Thanks! Which one are you talking about though? Lol. I've owned both a first generation (2004) and currently a 3rd generation (2014) - from your pic you have a 2nd generation (2009 - 2013) European model. Unfortunately, there aren't a ton of mods available for that generation but I remember a few guys on here who made that gen look amazing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! Which one are you talking about though? Lol. I've owned both a first generation (2004) and currently a 3rd generation (2014) - from your pic you have a 2nd generation (2009 - 2013) European model. Unfortunately, there aren't a ton of mods available for that generation but I remember a few guys on here who made that gen look amazing.
[/QUOTE
Your first gen is the onw am referring too.. Dude please link them this post or send me there page i wanna se what mods i can do..

·
Super Moderator
17,451 Posts
Your first gen is the onw am referring too.. Dude please link them this post or send me there page i wanna se what mods i can do..
Gotcha! Here's the unbroken link, since the latest website update seems to have broken everything in my signature: Byakuya's V6 Build Thread

1 - 18 of 18 Posts