Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge showed three concepts.

Most interestingly, one was a bike. Actually, a Viper engine on two wheels.

Literally a Viper engine on wheels, the Tomahawk concept reaches 60 mph in a mere 2.5 seconds.[/b]

Looks awkaward; gives new meaning to loving your Viper:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Replying to Topic 'NAIAS: Dodge'

Actually it has four wheels. The front and rear both have 2 wheels. What amazes me is that this thing flys! 0-60 in 2.5 seconds!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Man, what do people do for a living?

Those designers should be selling hot dogs down at the corner...:sarc

I've seen chicken soup look better than that...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Originally posted by thezackman

Actually it has four wheels.  The front and rear both have 2 wheels.  What amazes me is that this thing flys! 0-60 in 2.5 seconds![/b]
The 2 front and 2 rear are each mounted on the same rim. So 'technically' it's 2 wheels.

·
Registered
8 Posts

No, technically, it has fours wheels on two rims. It's still got four wheels any way your look at it.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

Penis extender anyone? Look at the pic of the guy sitting on it - totally Freudian! :hoho
I wonder how well it turns given the strange wheel setup. Obviously someone at Dodge at tee many Martoonies at lunch one day.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by thezackman

No, technically, it has fours wheels on two rims.  It's still got four wheels any way your look at it.[/b]
Actually I'd say it has four rims. It must have one for each tyre, or that thingie wouldn't drive...:sarc

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I have a name for that bike: Introducing the Dodge Deathtrap! :hoho
How the hell would you hold onto the handlebars at 400mph? On my bike it's a chore holding on at 100mph. Not that I've gone that fast. :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I think DeathWish is the winner. It not only brings up the psychological condition, it also brings up the crappy Charles Bronson movies. Then you could put his face in ads for the bike and say: "After going 400mph without a faceshield, this is what your face looks like". :hoho

1 - 15 of 15 Posts