- Atenza badge
- sharkfin antenna
- CAI (next year)
- satellite radio (next year)

The photos are shitty, but I wented to get these up

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks good LOVE the color... Where ib Mass are you it helps to put your location in your info.... I am in mass too with the same color in the Speed! I like the emblems..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, whats up. I actually live in Bridgewater but I tell everyone I'm from Brockton because that's where I actually grew up... plus Bridgewater is lame.

You?

·
Registered
979 Posts
now I am out in Templeton but the family is in Dedham..> we used to own a store in Brockton..> waldos ever hear of it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jsherrill: It has already been established that the pics are shitty :yesnod: ... but thank you for the thumbs up

Speedgal: Are you talking about Waldo's Market on Main St?? I used to live on Copeland so that was pretty close by... The only other Waldo's I know of is in Dorchester (i think), and they sell stone/marble and shit like that (i think)... :unsure:

·
Registered
979 Posts
that's the one!!! my mom and dad used to own it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that place was a shithole...

;) Just playin, I dont think I ever actually went in there. Where are some pics of your MS6, I want to see it. I love dark cherry! :swearin: friggin love it!

·
Registered
979 Posts
have not posted pics yet gonna zaino it first then it will really shine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
speedgal
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing