Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I thought of posting some pics of my baby (No I don't mean real offspring - but my new Mazda6). There are some pics all around the forums, which fits where best... But here I thought posting the extra ones and some doubles...

A proud father presents, my Mazda6 just out of ship (and the sea water wax still on top of it! It will change a bit later on after it is given a clean up and some other wax layers).

A bit shaky hand there...

Maybe this is better pic?

Showing another Mazda6 also behind, these pics are taken on dealers back yard ofcourse... Since I still have to wait few more days for the final setups. After those setups things will look even better. :D

And finally a SNEAK PEAK to inside. More pics coming later.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replying to Topic 'My Yellow Baby'

Originally posted by Sigvard

Nice car! I would love that color if it would look the same in sunlight. What is it - canary yellow?[/b]
It is called Canary Yellow.
The cool thing is that it looks even more cool in sunlight. It has this effect on it, that creates almoust like rainbow effect on it just like on the real canary bird I guess? Have to wait some sunny days, maybe I could be able to capture that on a camera?? Might be difficult.

These shots were taken today around 4pm, and that is when it starts to get dark here in winter.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Originally posted by Kincaid

Is that a new Saab 9-3 I see next to it? :D[/b]
You are right! I bought it from a shop which sells Saab, Mazda and BMW... Ended up buying the best from those. :D

Just compare the boring front of Saab to the nice one... Especially the boot is worse... hmmm... let me add one more pic, with the boot (and Saab on the back).

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thank you for the compliments. :)
Yes, that's mine and I indeed feel like a lucky bast***. :p

I have to hold myself still few more days and it will have everything installed in it... And then I can go DRIVING in it. SO I can't tell yet what it feels like, I can just show that it does look good. :)
Those alloys will change in few days (with some other stuff)... You will se later in some other pics...

And yes, it was parked on car dealers back yard. But now they have "hidden" it into their garage. (I just went to look, and it was not outside - or maybe SOMEBODY went to steal it already? ;) )

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Originally posted by MazdaSpeed

What was the new Saab 9-3 doing there????[/b]
As I said, the shop I bought it from sells SAAB, MAZDA and BMW. So maybe someone bought a Saab also? Even if I wouldn't buy a Saab over Mazda, there is still people who don't know how cool Mazda is. :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Originally posted by Matt

WOOOOOOOOW!! Looks so amazing good!![/b]
Thanks... Lets drool together! :p :p

Now that the car is there I wonder how I can wait those days they need to install it???

"Why so many days?", was my first question once they told that it might be end of next week before I can drive it... Well, there is some companies which just bought lots of cars and they came at the same time with mine... And those companies will get the cars cheaper if they are not delivered on time... And ofcourse they can't afford to loose any money I guess? :sarc

Oh well, after five months of waiting what does another 5 days matter? Now that I have seen it, I feel a bit more comfy. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Originally posted by MazdaSpeed

Are you going to change the alloys!?! WHY???[/b]
For winter yes... Those are my summer tyres.

Just wait few days, and I believe you wont mind the ones for winter either... Those for the winter are aftermarket (I bought those today and they will be installed next week).

In Scandinavia and many other Northern countries we have to change tyres twice a year... What a bugger... But I believe I have nice alloys also for winter now... So in the end, I have two different cool alloys and can change them every 6 months... Not so bad after all. :)

Just it costs, my winter tyres with alloys were around 1000 eur/usd. But if I wanted, I could use double (by using OZ racing alloys etc.).

·
Registered
354 Posts

Oh yes, I forgot! I live in Norway, so I know! My father has changed to winter-tires, but he haven`t bought any alloys for the winter....:( Those standard things looks amazing cheap and silly, but he has told me that he will consider to buy alloys for the winter later......:)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

My Mazda6 is now in garage waiting for the final setups, I went to take more pics, this time without snow - and more lights than outside in winter - but artificial lights ofcourse).

One from the back:

And another:

Next one for the commercials ;)

Get the picture?

Just compare the other color options...
1. Blue and red:

2. Black:

3. Silver:

Okay, silver was outside... So were these (Some darker bluen and silver options):

That's all for this time... Now there will be four more days to wait till I get the installation pics. :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

17's make all the difference in the world. Yours even looks good without the bodykit. The only one I've seen so [all the others have had the 16" alloys]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.