Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up yesterday, same exact car as mine (05, hatch, bose/roof) except her's is red and is an ATX.. arguably the best (and corniest) driveway on the block.

[attachmentid=2861]

[attachmentid=2862]

[attachmentid=2863]

[attachmentid=2864]

Now I just gotta work on getting her into mods

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Very nice choice of colours :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Hah, but you can steal it whenever you want at least.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all.. and yeah i can thieve it anytime I want, which is cool.. but I'm still pretty loyal to my MTX :) She almost got a manual but her mom talked her out of it what with the baby coming and all. Oh well, she still has the sport shifter!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
uahhhhhh, isn't that cute :D

Quick, starting modding!

·
Registered
449 Posts
what neighboorhood is that?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Only downside is you gotta buy all your mods in pairs now :p

Looks great. My woman will probably be buying a 3 in the near future.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MZBuckeye@Apr 11 2005, 07:56 PM
Only downside is you gotta buy all your mods in pairs now :p

Looks great.  My woman will probably be buying a 3 in the near future.
[snapback]391412[/snapback]​
True, although if I can get her into mods I'll gladly shell out double if I don't have to hear as much flack for buying em in the first place, lol.. im trying to atleast talk her into some clear side markers.

Is your woman going for the sedan or hatch? A friend of mine just bought a 3 hatch, I was never a big fan of those kinds of cars but it actually looks pretty nice in person.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Hatch. I had a sedan, and it was cool, but the 6 is a way better car. She's looking at a silver hatch with the red/black interior (very Ohio State looking, whoot!). She's gotta have an automatic unfortunately tho.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congrat's
Another female 6'er nice to here, let her know there's nothing wrong with a little modding. My huband just shakes his head when he see's me on the site.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny, my woman does the same thing.. as far as mods go, shes waiting for me to get my euro tails cause she thinks she might be down for a set on her car, im sure i'll talk her into some other stuff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts