2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: my white 6s

Make sure we get more pics with those rims. And keep in mind, lowering it :D :D

Nice car. Very nice.

·
Registered
526 Posts

Nice. Some colors don't pull the sport grille off as well as others. White is one of the good colors IMHO.

What Nav system is that and how did you get it installed? I'm REALLY interested in doing that myself.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to Topic 'my white 6s'

Thanks for the comments guys!..
I had the rims+tires fitted on the car late yesterday. However, I don't want to take a pic of the car cuz it's floatin', no spring is available yet!....The ride i thought was better than the stock; overall the weight is lighter than the stock.
The Volvo S70 is a good car, but of course it's heavy!...The performance is no where near the 6s, maybe the look...
The navi system is by Pioneer, I think the model is AVIC-90DVD. There is a DVD unit installed in the trunk, both units work together. I did some research b4 I bought the system; Alpine is good but it doesn't have the voice recognition, Kenwood is pretty difficult to install + it's not precise. Price wise,..Pioneer is in the middle of the bunch.
If anyone knows either Eibach or H&R has the spring out,...pppppplease let me know. I am almost embarrassed to drive the car out cuz.....u all know the problem......

·
Registered
526 Posts

Can't help you on the springs. I hear Eibach will have them soon, but others will know better.

As for the Nav - can you take some shots of the mounting in the dash? I'm SO curious about this. It'd be killer to see some of the details.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Here are 2 additional pics of my 6; a close up shot of the rim, and the navi system location. The navi unit is essentially snug inside the compartment, according to the installer, there's barely enough room for the unit to sit inside. cutting away the backside of the compartment is necessary.
I am not showing the pics of the whole car w/ the rims on,....not until I lower it.

·
Registered
577 Posts

H&R has their springs out for the Mazda6 already....

http://store.duratecperformance.com/store/...,23,40&Item=283

Pricey right now...but as time goes by, the price should come down, especially once Eibach releases theirs, and people start buying them. You always gotta pay a higher price to be the first on your block to get something.. hehehe..

Nikolas

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Nikolas
I talked to tire rack people and they have the listing price only but no h&r spring in stock. The discount tire people called for me too and told me the same thing. So, ...I am kinda lost as to the spring's availability.
For those who couldn't see the pics of the last message, please go to the very 1st message and click on the link, I will be updating pics from time to time.

chao!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts