Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes it has been a long time coming and I couldn't be happier.

Motegi 18" DP6 in gunmetal wrapped in Kumho Ecsta ASX 225/40/18

bliss

I know the car needs to be washed and will be very soon...

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
nice, very nice!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It's about damn time!

Lookin' good. Does that mean you officially hang out with us during next year's summer meets (since you now have new shoes)?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's about damn time!

Lookin' good. Does that mean you officially hang out with us during next year's summer meets (since you now have new shoes)? [/b]
LOL, ya now I'll feel much better :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
very nice! wagons make the hottest 6es. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I put a set of those sneakers on stock rims. They're more than just good lookin'. Inflated to 45#s, they're all kinds of fun at the track. Did a couple of laps at Road America in August. Those tires transform the car. You'll be pleased.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats on the new rims, I guess I'm going to have to buy my own Motegi's too since that GB never got started.

·
Registered
270 Posts
love the new shoes. matches well with the steel gray. keep it up!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Oh gosh, thats sexy!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
THose rims are fricking sweeeeeeeet!! :dmetal:
I want to get gun metal colored rims too for my MS6 Velocity Red Mica

Can you tell me the off-set and if you had to roll the fenders? How's the handling now with the wider tires? Any clearance problems? Thank you. Tony :drive:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
damn looks real good now remove the door guards and your set

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks all for the responses!

Can you tell me the off-set and if you had to roll the fenders? How's the handling now with the wider tires? Any clearance problems? Thank you. Tony [/b]
they are a +45 and I have not yet rolled the fenders because I have not rubbed, but with a full load in the back (such as all of my stock wheels and tires) it was damn close! I will probably roll my fenders at some point, but thankfully it is not a have to right now.

the handling is great, I have to say for the money these tires are hard to beat.

damn looks real good now remove the door guards and your set
[/b]
lol, I was waiting for somebody to say that, but I have witnessed with my own eyes those guards save my door from some idiot, so for now they stay!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts