Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup all! Though I would throw on a picture of my tsx from the night picked it up...I definitely need to get some better ones =)

mines the one in the middle in this group shot

here it is in the showroom

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Reading Topic: My TSX

Nice ride... how much did it cost U?

·
Registered
303 Posts

wanna race? hehe..j/k

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Are you a member of the TSXClub.com?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Mazda should have brought the HIDs over to the US for our M6's. Look how nice they look on the TSX.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My TSX'

I just saw an old couple :wtf today testing driving the TSX with factory body kit on it. It was a red one and it looked very good all around. I have to admit that the kit looked better than the sport package we have for the 6. For a second I thought it was a 6 from far. So I speed up to go beside it and the salesman at the back gave my car a "What car is that??" look. It felt good. :)

But anyways...the TSX is nice. It's not as nice as the 6 :D although I do agree with ATL about the Xenons on our 6. :love

congrats TinkySD

·
Registered
391 Posts

Awesome car. Even though 80% of mazda6 is in the front. lol. But its all good. Companies always copy each other. TSX has nice engine. I4 pumping out 200 horses is awesome. better than M6i, Accord I4, and altima and camry with 4 cylinders.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Man, that's a nice car. I could defintely see myself owning one.

It's hot! :)

The tail of this car has grown on me, didn't like it at first. Thought it was cut off. Now I find it quite appealing.

It's not a 6. But close enough. ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thanks for all the compliments! I definitely agree that the 6/tsx share some styling cues but they are different enough to both look good in different ways. .... check out this link it is the TSX displayed at SEMA...the only thing about it non factory are the wheels...kit/spoiler/fogs are all factory. I'm defintely going to have to get some rims and maybe dump it an inch or so to clear the wheel gap.
http://www.clubtsx.com/bbs/showthread.php?...=&threadid=2126

and to asnwer one of your guys questions I am a moderator over at clubtsx.com which is the biggest TSX site going. If any of you are in san diego are interested we are having a NSX/TSX meet at hoehn acura in carlsbad 5/31...bring your 6s and come out and hang!

·
Registered
350 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Man, that's a nice car. I could defintely see myself owning one.

It's hot! :)

The tail of this car has grown on me, didn't like it at first. Thought it was cut off. Now I find it quite appealing.

It's not a 6. But close enough. ;)[/b]
If this car had been a little cheaper in Sweden and got "vagnskadegaranti" I really would consider a change to this in a couple of years.

In real life it's very very nice.
The lines is a bit of a blend between Mazda6 and Audi A4.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: My TSX

One more thing, they did a good choice and spoiler package is included in the excecutive version, Mazda should do the same here in Sweden.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts