Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried my remote and the button under the dash but the trunk doesnt pop up anymore. I got to do it the manual way by sticking the key inside. Is there something i can do to make use of my key?

THanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
i tried my remote and the button under the dash but the trunk doesnt pop up anymore. I got to do it the manual way by sticking the key inside. Is there something i can do to make use of my key?

THanks
[/b]
I had this same problem, and it turns out that all it was was that the little round button on the left side of the inside of the glove box needed to be pushed. Hope that does the trick for you too :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Could be the trunk lock in the glove box? There's a button in there that turns off all electronic ways of opening the trunk.

//EDIT : oooh, beat to the punch :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hell, I didn't even know about a button in the glovebox.
[/b]

Holy crap... I didnt know that button was there. Worked like a charm! Thank you!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love that button, especially when my girl takes the car to the store and we just had a fight. She comes home and asks me to fix it and I go out to the garage, drink a couple beers, look under the hood for about an hour then hit the button and go inside and say "fixed".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
bodai808
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing