Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody

I hope a "european" Mazda is interesting too.Here some pic´s

made on a german Mazda6 meeting near Potsdam

and finally the rims

Facts- Mazda6 2.3l 166 hp
Eibach 30mm (maybe more,went lower over time)
Mazda Sport front bumper and side skirts
blue door sills and lights (led)
18" Oxigin Crystal (42)
Dunlop Sport Maxx 225/40/18 tires
hope you like it.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Nice looking six. Can't stand the rims though....most cars do not look good with vinyl but I think tha tflows really well with the car. It would flow even better with blacked out headlights and some black rims with a polished silver lip....and black tint on the windows. sort of a silver black look along with the vinyl.
Defiently not digging those rims at all though

Whats the black stuff under the headlights?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here in Germany we have a lot of strange laws.....Almost everyting in/on the car must be approved by a association called TÜV (Technischer Überwachungs Verein-Technical Surveillance Association)
The windows have tint....But its not allowed on the front and side....the black stuff is the washer nozzle for the xenon headlight-xenon must have that......
I have the strange feeling that we are nr.1 in the world with useless and dump laws..... ;)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Here in Germany we have a lot of strange laws.....Almost everyting in/on the car must be approved by a association called TÜV (Technischer Überwachungs Verein-Technical Surveillance Association)
The windows have tint....But its not allowed on the front and side....the black stuff is the washer nozzle for the xenon headlight-xenon must have that......
I have the strange feeling that we are nr.1 in the world with useless and dump laws..... ;)
[/b]
I don't know man, I got a $49 fine just for having a frame around my license plate lol.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Not a bad looking 6 minus the graphics and rims.
[/b]
I actually like it with the graffics, Normally i HATE vinyl. I like the nossels under the headlights too. I don't know why....

·
Registered
979 Posts
Like the others, I think the rims are a bit much but they go with the graphics, looks good, love the side markers1

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are sidemarkers? The yellow blinking white plastic on the side?They are ugly.From Audi A4 will fit-next to do on my list...
Rims-The tase in USA and here are quite different-black rims almost no one use.
Iam happy for all the feedback-pls go on :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i actually think the rims and graphics look good together. keep up the good work

·
Registered
797 Posts
i actually think the rims and graphics look good together. keep up the good work[/b]

Agreed, they go well together, but i'd think the decal would look better if it was Light grey, meaning it would look like a shadow or leaving a ghost print type of deal, not just flat out glossy black.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm sorry I dont like the rims or graphics at all. I think those patterns take away from the natural lines that the six has. And as for your laws there, we have laws also but that never stops us. E.G. my windows have 20% tint all the way around.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think those rims and those graphics go great together, really caught my eye the first time I looked at it. Very striking.

Well done.

I'd drop the gas cap cover though. I actually bought one of those too, and just put it on with masking tape I doubled up so I could look at it.. then took it right back off and threw it away. I don't mind chrome myself, have the chrome door handles, but don't like that gas cap cover.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
24 Participants
Hollywood
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing