Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up about a week ago and was finally able to give the car a wash for a photo shoot. :love:
Let me know what you think

Anyone in Bergen County, NJ who needs some paint work done, I would def recomend the guy I used, just PM me for the info.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
looks good but there is just something in that first picture that makes the top bar seem to thick.

·
Registered
140 Posts
On the first pic, the grill looks like its 90 degrees angled vertically or in other words 'flat-nosed'. But that shows how mirror-shiney it is.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Love the grill, but the eyelids seem off.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks really nice. I love that grill. I bought the last one Donny had. (teal one with the chips in it) I've fixed the chips and primed it so far, now I just need to paint it.

Did you use any tape to hold the bottom of it down, since it doesn't have the clips?
[/b]
Yeah I used some 3m double sided tape

Love the grill, but the eyelids seem off.
[/b]
What seems off so that maybe I can adjust it? Too high up?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great.
SO are these grills no available anymore?
[/b]
Thanks alot.

I don't think RPM is going to try and import another batch, but there is a thread on getting a similar grill made in carbon fiber and maybe fiberglass going on Click Here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
captmorgan31
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing