Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know I'm breaking the rules by making a post here instead of the Lounge, but who goes there..moderators, please forgive me, but my post generated, obviously, a lot of interest, and for anyone who is interested, my response to all the comments made is residing in the Lounge.

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Hey Ballard just to add, and put the period on my point....and then I am finished..

If My opinion about Dark cherry was so ridiculous and Ignorant, Why was it discontinued?...

the internet...It's real fuckin business. ^_^

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did that guy just admit he was ridiculous and ignorant?
[/b]

Dragon, you missed my point. I don't think your opinion is ignorant. You're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. My point was that just because you hate the color doesn't mean you have to insult the people who do, and further, your opinion is not "right." An opinion being "right" is a contradiction in terms.

As to why Mazda discontinued the color, I presume it's because it was a slow selling color on an already slow selling car. So people chose other colors over it...SO WHAT? The majority of people put that lunatic warmonger George Bush in the White House, too...again, I repeat: people who like this color have a right to like it without being insulted.

Personally, I'm GLAD they discontinued it. It makes my special car even rarer.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I'm so confused... why is this posted here :huh: :lock:

And what do you mean on one goes to the lounge... it has 17% of ALL forum posts in it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.