Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: My Redfire 6S with sport package

Last weekend, I drove my redfire 6 to Allentown, PA, met with some friends, went to a bar, played a few wicked games of pool, slept for three hours, then drove back to DC to go to work.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

The taillights look really good with the redfire. Very nice color choice. I think your car will look even better with the sport grille on.

·
Registered
791 Posts

Hell if I know. It was in the middle of NOWHERE, and I'm totally unfamiliar with the area to begin with. I've only visited there once. I can tell you we started on Ritter Rd and drove about 20 minutes through woods. It was an old white house-turned-bar with two pool tables, shuffleboard, foosball, and a band.

Plus, all but one of us had already been drinking at that point. So I can definitively state that I had no idea where I was.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The Willow Street Pub. The building sits right on the corner and there's a light at the intersection and it has a stone parking lot. I'm about 5 minutes from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.