Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

Very, very nice. We were looking at Redfire at first but really liked the black when we saw it.

Hmmm..., I wondered how Redfire would look with the painted grill

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

cool car :) that looks more like a deep red as opposed to fire red, is it a different color?

I'm going to Chicago for New Years!! Just thought i'd comment since I saw your location. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

We will have to wait and see which color tops in sales. The 6 only went on sale at the end of November here. I would suspect that Silver will be the top seller, as it is with many others.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

QUOTE
Originally posted by LBJay


            Very, very nice. We were looking at Redfire at first but really liked the black when we saw it.

Hmmm..., I wondered how Redfire would look with the painted grill[/b]
Yeah, the car looks great in black. Black was my second choice.

I'd like to get the sport grille, but I can think of better places to spend the cash. For example: shoes for my daughter might be more practical.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

QUOTE
Originally posted by LBJay


            We will have to wait and see which color tops in sales. The 6 only went on sale at the end of November here. I would suspect that Silver will be the top seller, as it is with many others.[/b]
In talking with my salesman, the gray is most popular, followed by the silver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

Yeah when i get mine when the hatch comes out in good ol' USA will probably be in either silver/grey or if i feel realy daring yellow :) I wish there was a way to change the color of your car as your mood changes. If someone could invent that they'd make a killing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

Here are some more pics. Picturetrail seems to do some pretty nasty compression, sorry about the quality:

Rear view: I like the red tailights much better than the clear faux-Lexus ones I've seen on Euro and Japan spec models:


Front Seats: note the decidedly-non-OEM-front-mats-because-I’m-a-cheapskate:


Center Stack: pretty standard shot here. This is the six disc Bose:


Rear deck subwoofer, in most other markets it seems to be in the spare wheel:


Stock alloys, which I really don’t like but don’t care enough to spend the money on new ones:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

Nice pics.

Sub is stored in the spare wheel in the hatchbacks. You probably see pictures of hatches from other countries. Being most popular. Everywhere the sub takes in the rear deck in the sedan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

Oh and Onyx black with sport black leather here.

I've had a color very close to RedFire already. And while it is great and looks fabulous when clean I want this car in black :D

Or possibly Lapid Blue........ :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Replying to Topic 'My Red 6s'

QUOTE
Originally posted by Kincaid


            Nice pics.

Sub is stored in the spare wheel in the hatchbacks. You probably see pictures of hatches from other countries. Being most popular. Everywhere the sub takes in the rear deck in the sedan.[/b]
That explains it!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top