Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pictures where taken in September... The car hasn't changed since then, but early next year (after the winter) I'll buy some 17"...

I'm thinking at this moment about

or

I think it will be the alessio, but I'm crazy about the BBS... I also don't have any idea if one of these will fit... (almost sure the BBS will not :( )

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My Pacific Blue M6'

No those won't.

They have BMW and Mercedes fitment. Specifically. I also think they have a couple for Porsche. Either way they are all fitments for rear wheel drive cars.

EDIT: And Mille Miglia makes a replica of that Alessio. I'd say it will be cheaper.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Nice car. But you knew that already...:D

You have exactly the same interior as I have in my 2.0 silver contrail hatch.:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I was first not thrilled about the interiour (grey colored)... but now, I really like it

I like the BBS CW but I'm afraid it will not fit the 6 and that it will only look very good in 19"... and I want to keep it with 17" (perhaps 18 by the time I going to buy them)

@Kincaid thx for the tip... I'm going to check there site:D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I was in doubt about the grey interior at first also (thought the black was nicer); but in the long run black seems a bit boring, while the grey grow on you.:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Matt, er moeten er zeker onder

The only problem was that I needed to pay the same price for the Mazda 16" alloys as for 17" BBS RK + with the BBS wheels I could keep the original 15" wheels for the winter

I have something with BBS... when I bought the car I was interested in the RK:

These are available in 7x17 for the Xedos 9 and in 8x17 for RX-7, Xedos 6 and 9.

It's a good looking car... but it needs some alloys...

·
Registered
464 Posts

as someone stated before Mille Miglia makes same exact wheels exept they also have 4 lug patterns and others. They are called Mille Miglia EVO Sports. I almost bought them for my current car a while back :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I like more the F1's... but I have some time to buy them... Think I will go next week to check some wheels out. I've seen that the ET value for the 6 is not "normal" so...

I'm planning to have the wheels in March/April... And I will post the new pics over here:D I can't wait to do it:p

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: My Pacific Blue M6

Those Evo-style rims are very popular in Sweden on styled Volvos (S/V-70 ect). And for a reson - they look really hot!

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Reading Topic: My Pacific Blue M6

Could you make some nice side shots of the car? I'd appreciate it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts