Mazda 6 Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Glad I didn't spend that much! Mine was fine without the pedal commander with the OV tune, but the pedal commander was kept because I liked the ability to user adjust throttle sensitivity. My final tune was great, I just wish I could have completed the process or if that was truly my last tune, then let me know and let me know the data logs are okay. Otherwise, it turned into a pretty powerful car with very little done. The new owner should love it. Yes, I said new owner. I took advantage of the auto industry suffering because of this stupid virus hysteria and traded for a new FX4 Ranger (turbo equipped of course). 0% financing, months with no payments, etc. is too hard to pass up. It is already tuned btw and I just purchased it on the 2nd. Lol. View attachment 239933
I may have a throttle commander that was sent to me instead of the one for the 3 if youre interested.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #162

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Well done... but it sure is a different genre of vehicle. Interesting how trucks are hot-rods these days...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #164 (Edited)
Well done... but it sure is a different genre of vehicle. Interesting how trucks are hot-rods these days...
So true and thanks. Speaking of hot rod trucks, I used to own a 2000 Ford Lightning, so I am familiar. I will say this, this Ranger was already strong, but with the tune it is truly quick. An additional 75hp and 90tq at the wheels with a tune completely stock is no joke...

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
So true and thanks. Speaking of hotvrod trucks, I used to own a 2000 Ford Lightning, so I am familiar. I will say this, this Ranger was already strong, but with the tune it is truly quick. 75hp and 90tq at the wheels completely stock is no joke...
Congratulations to your new ride! Let us just say that, that is the"final tune".

·
Registered
1 Posts
So is there any update on tuning solutions for the 2.5T? Seems like everything is dead... Cobb told me they're not planning on doing anything which really sucks.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
So is there any update on tuning solutions for the 2.5T? Seems like everything is dead... Cobb told me they're not planning on doing anything which really sucks.
Unfortunately, no. Unless it's not the turbo version, our friend Rafa can do it.

Does the CX-9 has a turbo engine? He was doing a tune on a CX-9 last time but I can't remember if he finished it. The owner of CX-9 left our Viber group so I don't know what happened.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts