Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys....heres the story...
i got the eibachs pro-kit off a fellow member and after installing them i wasnt too impressed. The front still had a visible gap and the back had a nasty sagging look to it. i invested in some tein s-techs because these have the most drop and would get rid of that gap in the front. i switched the fronts from eibach to tein and havent swapped the back yet, theyre still sittin on the eibachs. i wanted that nose dive look.....but i guess you cant really notice it.....im doin the rears next week, we'll see how that goes... anyways enjoy the pics...

see the nose dive??? cheyyya

I love this pic......the drop is sooo nicee

our lights are so unique compared to the rest......i swear i can spot the mazda6 lights from a mile away...well not the 06's..but ya

if you dont have hids already ....GET EM....

·
Registered
349 Posts
drop looks good..you still using stock shocks?

BTW, how did u get rid of the orange part in your headlight? and also which HID kit are using?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
orange part is just a bulb

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
If I'm not mistaken StraightGoodz is running white LED bulbs in the front indicators... hence no orange.

Anyways... StraightGoodz, that's a sexy drop. Much better than the Eibachs.

I think, after seeing your pics, that the S-Techs are on the roadmap for me as well.

Good work.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
drop looks good..you still using stock shocks?

BTW, how did u get rid of the orange part in your headlight? and also which HID kit are using?
[/b]
ya im still running stock shocks......but once the next pay check comes in...i plan on gettin some koni yellows...but for the time being the stock's are holding up...

ya like zoomzoomfan said iv got white LED's in em.....they turn out blue... but still give it that clear look once their off. As for hid's iv got two seperate sets of em.....the low's are a korean brand ( i believe) and are 6000K i got them off Anton (DragAzn) for aroun 200....the fogs are also 6000k but those are the Xtec brand purchased from the club sponsor RPM.........

If I'm not mistaken StraightGoodz is running white LED bulbs in the front indicators... hence no orange.

Anyways... StraightGoodz, that's a sexy drop. Much better than the Eibachs.

I think, after seeing your pics, that the S-Techs are on the roadmap for me as well.

Good work.
[/b]
Thanks man.....
ya they've settled quite a bit and im happy with the look, its just what i wanted. I'm actually debating if i should swap the rear eibachs for the teins......i dont want the rear to drop any more....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts