Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these rims in Friday and im dying to put them on. Im just waiting for the snow to diminish her in good 'ol ohio

[attachment=44847:rims_1.jpg][attachment=44848:rims_2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
676 Posts
those are a little too ghetto fab for me, but its hard to tell w/o them being on the car. When are you getting them mounted? you should post pics then

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
QUOTE (BLKMAZ6 @ Jan 19 2010, 11:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630804
sorry im gonna have to defend myself and saayyyy....better then the chrome lip you got yourself there...[/b]
You don't have to be a douche just coz I don't like your wheels. And...no way in hell they look nicer or are stronger or are lighter than my 5Zigen FN01R-C's.

Yes....STFU. :D

EDIT:
Oh, and your DXR wheels will look like absolute shit in under a year. Sorry to bash on you so much, but they're just not quality wheels.

·
Registered
440 Posts
QUOTE (BLKMAZ6 @ Jan 18 2010, 12:15 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630495
Just got these rims in Friday and im dying to put them on. Im just waiting for the snow to diminish her in good 'ol ohio

[attachment=44847:rims_1.jpg][attachment=44848:rims_2.jpg][/b]

hey dude I think those are gona look alright on your 6. I see Drizzoh and Yoichi pullin their usual we love hating on OUR FELLOW 6 owners who we think are less than us cuz weve been around longer and we have better stuff in our cars,and we have status on a Internet carclub website lol, I got a decal wrong and they wouldnt let it go. Now I have the right decal by the way but im not posting it after the "butthurt" as they call it was thrown at me just for a simple mistake that ANY of us coulda made and all they could say is how bad decals are. i like to let ppl know about the good companies I buy from. They pulled the usual ricer angle. Oh and they didnt like my grill either. I dont care if they like the grill, I do thats why its on the car. it was about the decal anyway. The moral of the story is you do what YOU want with you car, to hell with the haters. I'll blasphemize here for a moment and take a line from Scion.... "Become one of us by becoming none of us"

PS Im the one that got locked out of the forum, not them! Unbelieveable.

B

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
They look alright to me. A little too much chrome, but I don't like lips, so overall, I'd say I like yours better than Drizz-OH!'s.

·
Registered
819 Posts
QUOTE (JerseyBoy357 @ Jan 19 2010, 06:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630876
hey dude I think those are gona look alright on your 6. I see Drizzoh and Yoichi pullin their usual we love hating on OUR FELLOW 6 owners who we think are less than us cuz weve been around longer and we have better stuff in our cars,and we have status on a Internet carclub website lol, I got a decal wrong and they wouldnt let it go. Now I have the right decal by the way but im not posting it after the "butthurt" as they call it was thrown at me just for a simple mistake that ANY of us coulda made and all they could say is how bad decals are. i like to let ppl know about the good companies I buy from. They pulled the usual ricer angle. Oh and they didnt like my grill either. I dont care if they like the grill, I do thats why its on the car. it was about the decal anyway. The moral of the story is you do what YOU want with you car, to hell with the haters. I'll blasphemize here for a moment and take a line from Scion.... "Become one of us by becoming none of us"

PS Im the one that got locked out of the forum, not them! Unbelieveable.

B[/b]
LMAO......

I have the ricer angle when YOU have that Cheap-ass EBAY Grill and meaningless characters on the FRONT of your car.

I never implied that I AM BETTER or MY CAR IS BETTER. Its just that many have agreed to MY taste. I certainly do appreciate that.
Yes, its your car and you should do what pleases you. You can paint them pink for all I care.

If any of you can't take the comments that you get on these forums. DONT POST.
You are posting on a public forum my friends.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (Drizz-OH! @ Jan 19 2010, 04:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630875
You don't have to be a douche just coz I don't like your wheels. And...no way in hell they look nicer or are stronger or are lighter than my 5Zigen FN01R-C's.

Yes....STFU. :D

EDIT:
Oh, and your DXG wheels will look like absolute shit in under a year. Sorry to bash on you so much, but they're just not quality wheels.[/b]

Hey man im not here to start a fight or be a douche, just a friendly backfire lol. but Ill post some pics once they are on. Plus, as far as lighter in weight and all that, I dont race it, so im not to worried about it. and if they get torn up in a year hell with it ill be some new ones...maybe ill come to you for advice on my next set? but i dont take offense to anything, i mean i posted this for opinions for godsake lol. but im not a chrome lip kinda guy and i didnt want all black wheels and these were cheap for 19's so i said why not. I liked them, and so far pretty much every girl in town i know loved them, soooooo i meannn id rather impress a girl than you guys if your catching my drift ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
QUOTE (yoichi @ Jan 19 2010, 06:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630886
LMAO......

I have the ricer angle when YOU have that Cheap-ass EBAY Grill and meaningless characters on the FRONT of your car.

I never implied that I AM BETTER or MY CAR IS BETTER. Its just that many have agreed to MY taste. I certainly do appreciate that.
Yes, its your car and you should do what pleases you. You can paint them pink for all I care.

If any of you can't take the comments that you get on these forums. DONT POST.
You are posting on a public forum my friends.[/b]

Ok now your firing back. its a cheap ass ebay grille from zenmotorsports. Whats wrong wit that? Are we "ricers" if we have ebay products on our cars? Are we not allowed to buy things off ebay that are made of plastic for our cars now? I bought it for the look if you remember from that thread we had about it. And meaningless characters yes the first one your right. That was a mistake that ANYone could have made going for a foreign language decal for the first time. I went ahead and removed it then had two people from Japan who work at my job verify the proper spelling of what I wanted and thats what I have now. Havent taken pics to prove wether Id need to or not. So ppl have agreed to your taste. thats awesome, im glad for ya. Did that notion help you think it paved the way for you to talk to me the way you did? maybe somethin less dramatic like, hey nice ride except for the grill and decals, im not into it. that woulda been fine. Now you tell us if we cant take the heat get out of the forum, is that right? Well if it wasnt for ppl like you that make posts the way you do, we wouldnt be having this discussion. Wed all be friggin happy tree f**ckers drinking a corona in the sun on the hood of our rides. But that aint gona happen because you and others like you, Ive seen them all over this place and the things they say, ruin that ideal. Your definately right this is a public forum. Have you also seen the community it has become? Thats what I came here for. Not to get talked to like the way you guys did. I will defend that every time. Its like as soon as you guys beef your rides up to a certain point, if ANYONE uses ANYTHING less quality than what you have wether it be crap or just lower level cuz we dont or cant spend that kinda money, gives you this powertrip. Like I had a thread wit this guy just like you. Told him I had RB sways F and R. Oh you just got them cuz everyone has them...that kinda deal. I simply used the truth. I researched RB enough to know that they were absolutely fine for my car and they DO perform well. e had some kind bar i hadnt heard of and all I said was m hey good for you. Lay off the ppl man, appreciate you can come here and be inspiration for some, guide for tohers, whatever. Stop all the flamin for a change. Ok Im done. later.

B

·
Registered
676 Posts
wow seriously guys if I wanted drama I would have just walked onto my GF's sorority floor. This is a classic case of a communication barrier. One person says something and intends it to sounds one way, and the other person reads into it too much and takes offense. You guys should respectfully agree to disagee on opinions and move on.

just my .02

·
Registered
63 Posts
QUOTE (BLKMAZ6 @ Jan 17 2010, 10:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630495

[attachment=44847:rims_1.jpg][attachment=44848:rims_2.jpg][/b]
nice wheels...dont worry about what others say... +++++111111

YOUR STYLE, YOUR WAY!!! :nana:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
QUOTE (BLKMAZ6 @ Jan 19 2010, 05:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1630891
Hey man im not here to start a fight or be a douche, just a friendly backfire lol. but Ill post some pics once they are on. Plus, as far as lighter in weight and all that, I dont race it, so im not to worried about it. and if they get torn up in a year hell with it ill be some new ones...maybe ill come to you for advice on my next set? but i dont take offense to anything, i mean i posted this for opinions for godsake lol. but im not a chrome lip kinda guy and i didnt want all black wheels and these were cheap for 19's so i said why not. I liked them, and so far pretty much every girl in town i know loved them, soooooo i meannn id rather impress a girl than you guys if your catching my drift ;)[/b]
Lol. You cool man. :nana: Take your car out to Autocross one day. It's sooooo amazing lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts