Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys someone had a blue mazda 6 here that custom made their own rear lip...I really liked the idea and customized a two peice for mine...if u see this post i just want to say thanks and i want ur opinion on mine...I didnt do the middle cuz it looks much better this way but thats my opinion so let me know what you guys think...thank you very much!! and oh by the way I had so many pictures of the whole process but lost them all except the finished product :( so sorry

BEFORE(w/ tips):

BEFORE AGAIN LOL:

AFTER (lip & straight pipe exhaust):

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh by the way...Since i got straight pipes now, my old mufflers are for sale if anyone is interested as a spare...they are in mint condition and have the same exauhst tips as picture number 1,2 & 3....I just bought two new exhaust tips for my straight pipes so I can sell my stock mufflers ready to install with nice tips as u can see...so let me know if anyone is interested ill post pics up thanks :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is this the home depot lip? If it is, it looks great.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey guys someone had a blue mazda 6 here that custom made their own rear lip...I really liked the idea and customized a two peice for mine...if u see this post i just want to say thanks and i want ur opinion on mine...I didnt do the middle cuz it looks much better this way but thats my opinion so let me know what you guys think...thank you very much!! and oh by the way I had so many pictures of the whole process but lost them all except the finished product :( so sorry

BEFORE(w/ tips):

BEFORE AGAIN LOL:

AFTER (lip & straight pipe exhaust):
Looks really good man. Good job! I was thinking about painting my center black, just like what you did, but it won't stand out more since my car is blue.
Overall, nicely done!

·
Registered
606 Posts
nice job on the rear lip.........i left mine black

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
regarding your PM

i still wouldn't do it to mine, but if I did, I'd do more like this:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts