Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys .. finally mine ..
I retired this weekend my new mazda .. for many years I was attracted to the Mazda 6 and after other cars finally arrived for me the time to enter into the world of mazda ..
I bought the AWD versione with white interior and I am very happy .. it is fantastic... especially in the sun ..
the interior is finished much better than my previous BMW 3 Series always leather .. but these are of another level ..
the feeling of luxury is at the top ..
from the photos you can see that I did put the protection of the load threshold (beautiful)
other accessories as I mounted the LEDs in the trunk because the standard light is poor
Now I'm finding for the automatic closing of mirrors
one the best thing that I noticed was the absolute safety of driving with the system detection of distances ..
car slows down by itself and distractions in the car are much less risky ..
the head-up display is really convenient ..
I did last 150 km on the highway and it was a pleasure ..
also in the monitor if you want you can also see movies mp4 via USB if you have children ..
in short, it is really a great car for a family ..

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
god i hate you...wagon and AWD

·
Registered
42 Posts
Why did you post the sexy? lol

Mazda just needs to lift it a couple of inches and market the wagon as a CUV. Then people will buy them in droves! Nice ride and welcome!

·
Registered
91 Posts
hello guys .. finally mine ..
I retired this weekend my new mazda .. for many years I was attracted to the Mazda 6 and after other cars finally arrived for me the time to enter into the world of mazda ..
I bought the AWD versione with white interior and I am very happy .. it is fantastic... especially in the sun ..
the interior is finished much better than my previous BMW 3 Series always leather .. but these are of another level ..
the feeling of luxury is at the top ..
from the photos you can see that I did put the protection of the load threshold (beautiful)
other accessories as I mounted the LEDs in the trunk because the standard light is poor
Now I'm finding for the automatic closing of mirrors
one the best thing that I noticed was the absolute safety of driving with the system detection of distances ..
car slows down by itself and distractions in the car are much less risky ..
the head-up display is really convenient ..
I did last 150 km on the highway and it was a pleasure ..
also in the monitor if you want you can also see movies mp4 via USB if you have children ..
in short, it is really a great car for a family ..
Awesome car, I am very jealous. I sold my wife's 2004 Mazda 6 Sportwagon we bought new 11 years ago this spring. We now have a 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring and a Mazda 6 Touring. If the wagons like your's would be for sale in the USA, I would have bought 2 wagons instead.

Have fun with your killer new ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts