Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics of my 06 Lapis Blue MZ6i. I've had it about a month. I traded a POS 03 Grand Am on it. It is lot nicer car then the Grand am.
Just haven't posted pics. It is a base model with 5 Speed auto as the only option. So far the only mods are XM radio. Next will be a stubby antenna, Aux Mod when they are in stock. Still trying to decide if i want a spoliler. I did have pics i=up yesterday but they were lost when the server crashed today.

Here is a pic with My 06 MZ6 and my 06 MZ3

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks nice :thumbup: I see you have PA plates. Where abouts in PA do you live?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Have fun! :drive:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i have same car but i believe different year (i have the new alloys that are 17's, but not the ugly 18's ) im getting a spoiler in december, definately get one, its worth the buy, its a great visual mod.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks nice :thumbup: I see you have PA plates. Where abouts in PA do you live?
[/b]

I'm in the Mechanicsburg area.

i have same car but i believe different year (i have the new alloys that are 17's, but not the ugly 18's ) im getting a spoiler in december, definately get one, its worth the buy, its a great visual mod.
[/b]
Mine is the 16 inch covers becasue its the base I. But that don't bother me. Because they still look good.
Do you have the S model being that you have the 17's and the 6 speed auto.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
ya i 6spd auto 6s.

they had no sticks left at the dealer for the '06's. they were clearin them out for the '07's and ia lmoste cried, but i said the 6spd will do..

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
A 2-Mazda family, very nice!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
ya...I agree......A Spoiler is a MUST BUY!!!....... :yesnod: but CONGRATS!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lapis FTW!

And unless you like/want the pin stripe, I'd get rid of it. They don't fit the 6's, IMHO.
[/b]
I like the pin stripe. So it's staying. I want to get one for the silver car also but don't what color to get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts