Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got 35W 6000k HID's from DDM tuning and I love them. I'm a terrible photographer but I decided to go snap a few pics so I can replace the really bad ones I posted earlier this week. A few of them are just basic pics to show how bright they are, no corrections in brightness or anything, and the others are some on top of a parking garage with my super white 194's.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 129KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 155KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 158KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 178KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 183KB.

Thought that this was just a cool pic vvvvv
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 144KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 106KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 155KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685 and weights 224KB.

Any comments or questions are welcome

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
looks good man. i personally think some clear sidemarkers would make it even better...

·
Registered
120 Posts
i got 8k on lows and highs, heres a pic (taken with iphone)

·
Registered
698 Posts
To the OP:
Are your 194's LEDs or are they filament type? Can you post where you got them, and how much?!
Thanks in advanced...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sorry for the delay guys.. I'm looking for them now. And KWhale, would you be up for a meet in stl sometime?

It's been a while since I got em but I know I got them from autolumination.com and they are filament bulbs, not leds, so this is what I came up with... http://autolumination.com/festoon_before_after.htm

The super white xenon bulb is what I'm 99% positive I got. I know that the SMT Tower II led bulbs ill also look very good. I know of a few people that are rockin those and say that they're great.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmmm i love how it looks...i have been debating abot getting this for my 6..i think after seeing yours imma get the 6k maybe 6500k....i can stand the brighter ones..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts