249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what size?
[/b]
I didn't change the muffler, everything is stock except replacing this nicer tips..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was it tough making them centered in the holes? and how are they attached to the existing muffler tips?
[/b]
That's a good question. I watched the technician doing this for an hour. He cut off the existing tip from the muffler (not the ring), join with a 10cm length extension, about 2.5 inch wide, then join this extension with the new exhuast tip. I actually very happy with his work.. oh, btw at last he paint it black to look even better.(I mean the inner surface of the tip.)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
..... oh, btw at last he paint it black to look even better.(I mean the inner surface of the tip.)
[/b]
the soot wouldve taken care of that.. dont think there would have been a need to paint it black...
:huh:

·
Registered
583 Posts
what size are the tips so i know what to buy? they look stock to at every angle. even the degree of which they are cut.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
979 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
490 Posts
They are basically the Same tips I put on from Dr. Gas
With exception that I bought the resonators tips instead of just the Double rolled chrome, as I took out the mufflers.
It looks Nice and on the Same color ride... :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
kdn02
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing