Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what my wife bought me for our 6th anniversary. My dear wife :love: tends to go overboard since our anniversary falls on my birthday as well.

2006 Yamaha Roadliner 'Midnight' edition

113 cubic inch (1854cc) V-twin with external push rods, fuel injected with approx. 100 horses to the belt-driven rear wheel. :thumbup:

[attachmentid=13071][attachmentid=13070][attachmentid=13069]

Purchased it at closing time yesterday. The dealer will have it ready for me tuesday afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
wow, nice wife. My wife gave me 20 bucks and said go wash the car for are anniversary.......Lucky dog u....

Nice bike......

P/S wanna trade wifes?................

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, nice wife. My wife gave me 20 bucks and said go wash the car for are anniversary.......Lucky dog u....
Nice bike......

P/S wanna trade wifes?................
[/b]

I'm already on number two, I better not push my luck at my age....lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's one awesome wife. Does she have any sisters who are available and willing to finance and co-partner my car hobby? I prefer to get married around my birthday like you. :)
[/b]
LOL...My wife has a sister but she is taken. I'll keep you posted on any of her relatives that may show interest.....lol

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
LMAO!

That's funny, BUt nice bike I like the "midnight edition" looks sick!

I'm looking into a 600cc Crotch rocket myself for next summer!

O and I'm almost 19 myself so a daughter perhaps? lol

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO!

That's funny, BUt nice bike I like the "midnight edition" looks sick!

I'm looking into a 600cc Crotch rocket myself for next summer!

O and I'm almost 19 myself so a daughter perhaps? lol
[/b]
:laugh: Actually, you're only two years older than my son. But, my daughter is only 3 1/2 so we'll have to keep looking. Thanks for the compliments!

BTW, you'll love the 600 class, many options and a whole lot of fun. I've done alot of knee-draggin' over the years but I figured it was time to cruise. Good luck with your purchase. BE CAREFUL!!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have to say that is sweet.... I like your wife bought my hubby a R6 for his bday and anniversary combo.... NOt the entire purchase but I paid tax, title, reg, and then some.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to say that is sweet.... I like your wife bought my hubby a R6 for his bday and anniversary combo.... NOt the entire purchase but I paid tax, title, reg, and then some.
[/b]
Like myself, your husband is a VERY lucky man!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so is the dog taken, cuzz i have a cat..
[/b]
LMAO

BTW, I picked-up the bike today and let me just say this.............Holy Mary, mother of Jesus! Everyone should take the chance to ride this bike at least once in their lifetime. I have ridden sport bikes for twenty+ yrs and this cruiser is "oh my God sweet!". I'll take a few pics with the 6 in the background.

Huge WOW! factor.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
So...where the hot sisters at?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
DjLethal6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing