Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So got tired of my previous rims and wanted a little change, and LOVED :love: the look of the 5zigen 5zr's! So a member on here that I communicate with and used to live about 30 minutes from me put his up for sale, and I desperately wanted them, so I bought em :D Thanks ceelove!

They're 18"s, finally upgraded from 17"s. But the tires on them suck royal ass, wanli unfortunately. Those are soon to be replaced with Falken Azeni RT-615's, or I may just go ahead and go with the ST-115's again since they're such an EXCELLENT and quiet tire. Which I can not say about these POS wanli's. :swearin:

Anyways, enough with the chit chat, pictures explain better than words :dmetal:

Not really used to a bright rim, as I've had gloss black or gunmetal since I've had the car. They really seem to stick out alot more, but I like them, as it compliments some others parts of the car (tails, sidemarkers). Although the thought has crossed my mind to have the spokes painted a gloss black, but I'm debating. I'll probably stick with them as is for awhile.

Anyways, lemme know what you guys think! ;)

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
looks ok for a rookie......hows my women doing?..........LOL

looking good, but get rid of the window shades our whatever there called, they look kinda pep-boys

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn those are nice looking. I like them how they are. Your car is just :drool:
[/b]
Haha, thanks man, much appreciated ;)
Don't even compliment, just drool... haha, that's hilarious :laugh:

omg... i love those rims! :love:

specs? rubs? ahhh hotness
[/b]
Specs are: 18"x7.5, they're 5zigen 5zr's in HyperBlack, descent lip on em, about 1" I'd say. 48 offset IIRC. Tires are Wanli, like is aid, P.O.S.'s!!! But upgrading, and the size of those are 225/40/18's.

The rears DID rub!!! I didn't think they would as I'd heard they weren't supposed to, but I guess when you're lowered on Tein S-Techs, they'll rub.

So I had to buy a baseball bat from Wal-Mart at midnight one night, and got around to rolling my fenders in a empty dimly lit Advanced Auto parking lot at 2 a.m.

Rub free now, no worries! But it was scary at 1st for sure!

looking good, but get rid of the window shades our whatever there called, they look kinda pep-boys
[/b]

My fiance's just great ;)

I like the window shades, so they're staying. If I told you what I didn't like on your car, and told you to get "rid" of it, you wouldn't have a car ;)

*i yoooke man!*

Thanks a bunch guys, much appreciated!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Haha, thanks man, much appreciated ;)
Don't even compliment, just drool... haha, that's hilarious :laugh:
Specs are: 18"x7.5, they're 5zigen 5zr's in HyperBlack, descent lip on em, about 1" I'd say. 48 offset IIRC. Tires are Wanli, like is aid, P.O.S.'s!!! But upgrading, and the size of those are 225/40/18's.

The rears DID rub!!! I didn't think they would as I'd heard they weren't supposed to, but I guess when you're lowered on Tein S-Techs, they'll rub.

So I had to buy a baseball bat from Wal-Mart at midnight one night, and got around to rolling my fenders in a empty dimly lit Advanced Auto parking lot at 2 a.m.

Rub free now, no worries! But it was scary at 1st for sure!
My fiance's just great ;)

I like the window shades, so they're staying. If I told you what I didn't like on your car, and told you to get "rid" of it, you wouldn't have a car ;)
*i yoooke man!*
Thanks a bunch guys, much appreciated!
[/b]

Fiance WTF happened there, guess I'm a late agian! oh well i still have Pictures..........j/k .lol

·
Registered
387 Posts
I thought your car looked hot with the ADR's but those 5zigens look amazing. I was thinking of buying those from ceelove but those tires......
Either way the car looks sick :drool:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

[/b]

im with him 100%. stupid blackmagik, pepboy tuner.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought your car looked hot with the ADR's but those 5zigens look amazing. I was thinking of buying those from ceelove but those tires......
Either way the car looks sick :drool:
[/b]
Yeah, the ADR's wore off on me, meh. But I love these! Get alot more people turning their heads now, and had some say it makes it look alot more like a "sports car".

looks bad ass bro. welcome to the 5zigen club. :D
[/b]
Haha, thanks man, think I'll be here for awhile :yesnod:

that's one hott pair of new shoes!! nice choice
[/b]

Thanks man! Appreciated!

im with him 100%. stupid blackmagik, pepboy tuner.
[/b]
You...

HA HA PWN3D
[/b]
... and you, need to run off and be gay together. Have fun, get a room.

Couple of pics that I messed around with in PS:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
A BIG improvement.. Hmm... I wanted those for the longest time, but were a bit too heavy for me... again.. A HUGE improvement! Love the look and that first pic is so sexy. I guess im with the "im not feelin the window shades" tho.. teehee. Looks teriffic tho overall.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I kinda thought twice when I found out how much they weighed but, they look so damn good I couldn't resist! :bowdown: I'm infatuated with the first pic as well... I hate the little cam that I've had to use lately, far from the Fuji that I'm used to, but it took some pretty nice pics IMO.

And nobody has to "feel" the vent visors, I like them, they're staying. You can dislike them, just as I may dislike something on your ride ;)

Much appreciated though man, thanks for the feedback!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
42 Participants
Daridari
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing