Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a pic of "my" Mazda6, even the color is right.

Where's the pic of YOUR favourite?

/Steve

:)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'My Mazda6'

Originally posted by Genius

This is the 5-door right?
Mine will be the same, except a sedan...[/b]
Yes, it's the 5-door (hatch). I will have mine in october. October is vague...is that the first or the 31st? I don't know. Pity.:sarc

You want the same color?

Sigvard has a Sedan that color. I guess you've seen his pics...

·
Registered
211 Posts

I initially wanted the yellow one...cuz of its uniqueness...(yellow car that is rare is much nicer than yellow...say Honda Accord)...but then I saw the silver one on the website...and now i can't really decide. THEN...I saw the titanium color...it has an excellent finish to it...so if its available here...that is the one i wil lprobably get.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I initially wanted the yellow one...cuz of its uniqueness...(yellow car that is rare is much nicer than yellow...say Honda Accord)...but then I saw the silver one on the website...and now i can't really decide.  THEN...I saw the titanium color...it has an excellent finish to it...so if its available here...that is the one i wil lprobably get.[/b]
Titanium grey is a nice color. But personally, after trying dark colors, I prefer light ones. Simply beacause they are easiest to keep clean and tidy. And scratches in the clear paint doesn't show so much when you have a light metallic underneath.

But if you're prepared to hand-wash your car with soap and water twice a week.:zzz (and do an inital paint-coat treatment at Tidy Car); there's no problem with a dark paint

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

If I ever get the 6...I'll hand wash it every day!!:)[/b]
That was what I thought about my present 626. For the first two months I almost did. But you can't even imagine how boring it gets...

Now, the 626 gets to meet with the water only about once a month. And since early July when I ordered the 6, it is lucky if it gets even that...

·
Registered
211 Posts

You're right...i still have to wash my corolla...and I got it new...its just sitting in my driveway...covered in dust...hmm...I'll wash it tomorrow...yea...or maybe the day after...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

You're right...i still have to wash my corolla...and I got it new...its just sitting in my driveway...covered in dust...hmm...I'll wash it tomorrow...yea...or maybe the day after...[/b]
That's what I mean...:rant:

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

That is one of the best pics every of the 6... grrr.. I so want one.. dunno if I can give up my pro for it tho...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by Gujustud

That is one of the best pics every of the 6... grrr.. I so want one.. dunno if I can give up my pro for it tho...[/b]
Well...would make things difficult at the Pro club, but what the heck... :D

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Originally posted by Gujustud

That is one of the best pics every of the 6... grrr.. I so want one.. dunno if I can give up my pro for it tho...[/b]
Well...would make things difficult at the Pro club, but what the heck... :D [/b][/quote]

Just start a 6 club ;)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Hi, I'm back! It's me, MattFast......but I've lost my password...the computer was a bit crazy, but now it is al fixed. So.....

Ontopic:

My favorite Mazda6 is the same as the one you shown Steve 6er. It looks more than great!

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Originally posted by Matt Mazda

Hi, I'm back! It's me, MattFast......but I've lost my password...the computer was a bit crazy, but now it is al fixed. So.....

Ontopic:

My favorite Mazda6 is the same as the one you shown Steve 6er. It looks more than great![/b]
It sure does!:D

H

·
0 Posts

Firstly, hi to everyone. I have just joined this forum and am from Sydney Australia.

I have just ordered my new Mazda6 luxury sports hatchback (in contrail silver) last week and should be delivered in the first or second week of October.

I originally wanted the yellow one (I could be driven one by now if I picked the yellow as the dealer had one in stock at the time). But I saw the silver one in the showroom and I just fell in love with the colour (absoluately fabulous!!). Also, I thought the yellow look great now but would I still feel the same after 2 or 3 years? So I made the decision to get the silver as the colour should stand the test of time and it looks great.

:)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Originally posted by ******

Firstly, hi to everyone. I have just joined this forum and am from Sydney Australia.

I have just ordered my new Mazda6 luxury sports hatchback (in contrail silver) last week and should be delivered in the first or second week of October.

I originally wanted the yellow one (I could be driven one by now if I picked the yellow as the dealer had one in stock at the time). But I saw the silver one in the showroom and I just fell in love with the colour (absoluately fabulous!!). Also, I thought the yellow look great now but would I still feel the same after 2 or 3 years? So I made the decision to get the silver as the colour should stand the test of time and it looks great.

:)[/b]
Good 4 U!

I also was thinking "yellow" for a while after seeing the first pics of the yellow preproduction cars. But...it landed with the silver contrail. A great color!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts