Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Personally, I don't like chromies, but the style of the rims makes up for it. That and your clear tails, and chrome mustache isn't too bad. Get clear side markers! :D

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Looks good, get rid of that yellow shift knob, its looks SOO out of place.

Im really digging that Nav set up in the center console, where did you get it?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I agree, the car looks great but clear side markers and a sports grill will really add to the appearance. Is that the stock tint? I've seen a yellow 6 with a darker tint and it looks wicked.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Yeah I agree chrome isn't my preference, but it looks good on those rims and against the yellow paint.

And like everyone else said, put in some clear side markers. As it is now, you can paint your calipers green and have the whole citrus family represented.

Seriously though, get the clear sides.

-steve

·
Registered
160 Posts
It looks OK, but I still think yellow/black is the theme to go for on yellow cars.

I.e. black rims would look better. Especially with tinted windows and tinted rear lights. Chrome goes better with black cars. (Only my modest opinion, of course.)

But props for your set up anyways. You deviated from the usual expected style and pulled it off. Good job.

Thanks for posting nice pics.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Very nice, very nice :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
You made the correct choice with staying with Chrome...The car LOOKs HOT

Originally posted by fireguy1578@Aug 9 2005, 05:37 AM
Not to bad.  Now all you need is some tint and a different colored shift knob.  The yellow shifter just looks out of place
[snapback]479942[/snapback]​

·
Registered
118 Posts
geeez...there should be a motegi mr7 meet!! seems like urrbody is runnin on them...lol. but 4serious though...it looks good!! nice work

·
Registered
254 Posts
I dont know, I think the wheels look great in chrome, nice choice IMO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts