Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda 6 Signature
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Your Mazda 6 is lookin GOOD....I got a black Mazda 6 Signature with 20X10.5 Rohanna RC10 with Airlift height adjusting suspension....check out my pics
Absolutely beautiful !!! my wife would have divorced me if I would have spent that much money on my car instead of her..lol

·
Registered
2020 Mazda 6 Signature
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
Absolutely beautiful !!! my wife would have divorced me if I would have spent that much money on my car instead of her..lol
Lol....I understand...my ex girlfriend worked at a custom car shop and they gave me a great deal on the wheels and tire package...also the airlift kit...and they installed everything plus a cat back turbo exhaust system by CORKSPORT
MAZDA PERFORMANCE...

Got a question...how do you like the Ceramic
coating? Your car's finish looks like glass doesn't it......I got the ceramic pro gold package last spring and i"m going in for a spring touch-up next week. I think the Ceramic coating is one of the best things you can do to protect your car's finish.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Thank you for your feedback , glad you like the look :). So far I'm very happy with the decision to lowering it so it gives it that aggressive stance without sacrificing too much ride quality

Thank you so much for the valuable input, what struts and shocks would you recommend I use for those springs?
Koni Yellows or Bilstein B8s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just bought a 2020 Signature, white outside, brown inside. Love it! I don't plan on any performance/appearance mods, but I sure like to see what others have done. I like people who love their cars:)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts