Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little update, my M6 is going to be loaded on the ship this coming Monday:D so everything is looking positive for the end of may delivery;)

The wait is still killing me though:(

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reading Topic: My M6 Update

Ozzie,

You will have noticed that at the moment we are in the "S" series of number plates. I do know that SIX666 has already gone, but there are still 999 combinations of SIX... that should be available.
I would have checked into it more thoroughly, but I am happy with the customised plates I have on my cars. I have GrandPrix plates on the wagon (I got these when the car prior to the wagon was registered QER - there was no way I was having a Queer car). The hatch has Olympic plates which have been seen on my cars dating back to 1995.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Got a call from my dealer today, expected date for delivery is the 3rd week in may! :D:D:D

this will be the longest 3 weeks in history LOL

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

update number 576 LOL
My dealer just rang and gave me an expected delivery date of...22nd or 23rd of may!!! wooooohoooooo.

The countdown begins:D
lets hope there are no delays:(

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

hmmm..depends on you guys..but i prefer not to put plates that's trying to tell ppl that it's a mazda6 because ppl'd know that it's mazda6 anyway....u can see heaps of 6s everywhere on the road nowadays.
i use KUNING- indonesian word for 'yellow' and most chicks think it's cute
lol:D

·
Registered
322 Posts

I reckon get some plates that you wanna keep for life, rather than for the car... when/if I get personalized plates, I plan to transfer them to each new car I get :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Well I finally picked up my M6 today:D:D

It turn out way better then even i expected.LOL
Drives great (100kms already:hoho) and the manual trans' is awesome, only downfall would be roadnoise, but hey nothing is perfect.

Cheers for now, time for an early night im dead lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Replying to Topic 'My M6 Update'

congrats ozzie!! By the end of the week you should be just about sending it for the 1st servicing :D

Hmm exactly 1 more month for mine arriving 15th June, expected delivery after accesories fitting on 22nd June. The wait is killin me!!:p Arrgh... really envy u fellas now!

·
Registered
156 Posts

Congratulations ozzie, you finally have one. It looks totally awesome with a bodykit. Enjoy the next few days. Dont forget to post some pics, and you can change your post pic now for yours.:)

·
Registered
30 Posts

Congrats Ozzie

Remember to take it easy the first 1000kms ;)

Look forward to hearing your driving experiencs

·
Registered
80 Posts

Tziwei,

I think your car and mine are on the same ship. Did yours departed on 20 May? Mine did and the sales guy told me that I should be getting mine around the late teens. I will be getting a lone car to trash out my restlessness.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Thanks everyone I appreciate it,

I must admit I've been taking it easy, though the car rev's so freely sometimes I don't realise its at 3500RPMS.lol
unfortunately I don't have a digital camera so no pics as yet :(

As for you guys waiting for your M6 I feel your pain and I know what you are going through,but trust me when the car arrives you forget all about the wait. ;)

Funny thing is I just got home from a cruise with my mates and I saw about 7 M6s in Melbourne tonight, DAMN where were they all when I was waiting for mine LOL

On a final note I love the feel of the leather steering wheel so much I now want a leather gear knob:D does anyone know if Mazda sells that as an accessory?

·
Registered
39 Posts

Hmmm....Marckhor my dealer did not inform me about that. Said he would keep me updated....now I am going to call him! Get back to you abt the shipment thing. Looks like we will zoom zoom together...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts