Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: My little v6 all black baby. (pics)

Just kidding :D Its cool! Black is one of my favorite colors! And when it shines like that :D Yummy!

I don't know why black 6's are so rare. Maybe they don't market them/people havn't seen them in the ads.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

nice 6! black is a nice color, but i couldn't run with that. way too hard to keep clean and it's a HOT ( temp. wise) color. for others tho go for it! keep it clean pimp!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I also heard that! But does it really mean that much in todays modern, ACC equiped cars?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'My little v6 all black baby. (pics)'

Originally posted by Blackbird

Just kidding :D Its cool! Black is one of my favorite colors! And when it shines like that :D Yummy!

I don't know why black 6's are so rare. Maybe they don't market them/people havn't seen them in the ads.[/b]
hehehe, scared the crap outta me :)

I am not a big fan of the sport grill, but everyone seem to cherish it.
Am I blind? or maybe on black color it doesn't look as nice?
Any clue?

I browsed to the virtual garage for my color car with and without sport grill and still can't decide.
What do you guys think?
Standard Grill.
Sports Grill.
Which?

·
Registered
38 Posts

I also heard that! But does it really mean that much in todays modern, ACC equiped cars?[/b]
My last car, a black Mazda Protege... trust me... in certain places, black isn't the best color to have... Being in Florida, I would literally cringe when my legs touched my seat or my hands touched my steering wheel because they were so hot...not to mention opening my car door... Just wasnt practical... got really dirty too with all the "sand dirt" (my term for our "soil") around here. But in other places, I'm sure it's perfectly fine.

But, cars look great in it I do admit... and extemely nice car man.. enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

black is gangsta! :D

but when its dirty its hard to look at. when its clean its downright beautiful. only reason im not getting black is b/c both my accord and max are black ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts

Originally posted by kellis

I don't know why black 6's are so rare. Maybe they don't market them/people havn't seen them in the ads.[/b]

Any clue?

I browsed to the virtual garage for my color car with and without sport grill and still can't decide.
What do you guys think?
Standard Grill.
Sports Grill.
Which?[/b][/quote]

Without.

·
Registered
878 Posts

Originally posted by junkan

Originally posted by kellis

Any clue?

What do you guys think?
Standard Grill.
Sports Grill.
Which?[/b][/quote]

Without.[/b][/quote]

I 2nd that :D

·
Registered
468 Posts

i like the stock chrome gille on black..it contrasts the eye when looking at the car. alot of honda kids do the "JDM" (japanese domestic market) theme. meaning making everything black. car/rims/tint/headlights etc. part of the reason why i chose a white car and a bronze wheel. anyother color u add to it stands out quite a bit i say keep the stock..but that's my taste/opinion

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

I think I'd like the sport grill on black if you could also get the blacked out headlights. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: My little v6 all black baby. (pics)

I was thinking the same thing, that would be really cool...

Is it on one of Mazda's non-US sites? I know they have a bunch of different ones...

·
Registered
37 Posts

Actually, I'm kinda debating whether to get the sports grille on my black 6 or not. In this case, pics don't do the justice... I've got to see it in person. (But where can I do that??)

But you never kno, it just may look good on a black 6.

·
Registered
391 Posts

Looks great, but i still like lighter colors like SPEED YELLOW! Yummy!

·
Registered
541 Posts

I don't know how much money you've got to play with, but if you want to see what the sport grille looks like on the car, you could always buy one and try it out. If you didn't like it, you could sell it to someone here for a slight discount.

I got mine at Mazdaperformance.com for $165 painted and shipped.

Just a suggestion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts