Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice car bro. Do you live in Kent WA? That looks like my local elephant car wash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great choice of rimes - looks excellent so far.
Aww man, you're the that got me motivated to start mods on the 6. So thanks B! So I was going to go with Blaque Diamond BD-11s in bronze or frozen silver but wheel store said they had 1 month wait for some reason. When I see them on the car now, I think the convex was the right choice afterall.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Nice car bro. Do you live in Kent WA? That looks like my local elephant car wash.

Yes that's the Elephant CW in Covington.

Locals!!! I'm north of Seattle in Edmonds.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Locals!!! I'm north of Seattle in Edmonds.
Dudes. Let's do a meet up. this month?

I'm in!! What sort of time / day of the week? I'm reasonably flexible and travel a lot for work so could meet most anywhere.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Aww man, you're the that got me motivated to start mods on the 6. So thanks B! So I was going to go with Blaque Diamond BD-11s in bronze or frozen silver but wheel store said they had 1 month wait for some reason. When I see them on the car now, I think the convex was the right choice afterall.

1. Just realized my typo lol.....rimes.

2. Glad I could be of inspiration!! Highest compliment I can get :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
17MZSicks
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing